Why is Popeyes so slow

Had some backdoored. Quality is on point lol. Thought this thing was gonna be all hype. Pretty damn good sandwich tho. Got my 1's & my chicken sandwich, can't complain today.
20190828_170824-1.jpg

20190828_170852.jpg

So I check and some Popeyes have it but now they're charging $16 for the damn meal.

Not sure I should pull the trigger.

I remember the thread for this and part of my post:

Dumbass loud white lady m
I still don't see how Popeyes won the battle either. :lol:

They had a hot 2 weeks, ok. CFA's drive thru stays packed on the regular.
I guess even being pitted against CFA, many saying they got the better sandwich, selling out the sandwich in 2 weeks, etc.

Some may feel like Popeyes won. I dont know what winning th war looks like though.

Last edited:
Probably all da chicken get shipped to da stores pre-packaged? Unless they debone chickens in da store?

Nah it's all pre packaged i think
I just find it funny that there's a breast special right underneath the no chicken sandwich sign lol

No wonder why they never have any chicken and it takes 45min to get some
They got their employees deboning every chicken order made fresh to order

Might as well cop the 3 piece breast, tell them you want some spicy sauce to go. Use your own buns.. boom now you got your chicken sandwich

What’s the story on this? He beat the **** out of those people. :wow:

That's the McDonalds in the Village, near The Cage basketball court. From what I remember about this incident, they were checking the money to make sure it was legit. These girls were a couple and they took offense to have their money being checked. Argument and physical fight ensued. Cops arrested the women and the guy but the guy was let go.

20190828_182129.jpg

Damn grizz they on that fb sendoff :lol: she said man that's why our phones been blowing up :rofl: she said they'll be back soon but had to send part of their supply to mil lol
Damn bruh I tried

I got lucky and hit em before it got crazy

First day regular and the next day spicy with no problems lol

I’m good

I’ll get at em when they get right

I’m still going for the chicken tho

That's the McDonalds in the Village, near The Cage basketball court. From what I remember about this incident, they were checking the money to make sure it was legit. These girls were a couple and they took offense to have their money being checked. Argument and physical fight ensued. Cops arrested the women and the guy but the guy was let go.
Oh word....that's by west 4th Street not to far from NYU. That McDonald's is disgusting, highly recommend avoid eating from that establishment bunch of bums and crack addicts funk up that place.

I’ve gone to that McDonalds drunk out my mind a bunch of times lmao. It’s right next to some bar I go to occasionally, 3 sheets saloon (place got some decent drink specials if anyone’s ever around there) That Sammys halal by the court is pretty good too.

Naw I was just a kid.

Not sure what happens, loser is probably dinner.
was in the Philippines.
My grandfather raised chickens for food and cockfighting.

That popeyes got a 3 breast special for $7 but no breast for the chicken sandwich??
That don't seem right...:lol:
We all outta chicken breast for the sandwiches
But why don't you order this 3 breast special lol
:lol: Because clearly it's the other components that are out of supply, ie bread, thus leaving them a surplus of chicken breast hence the special.

Naw I was just a kid.

Not sure what happens, loser is probably dinner.
was in the Philippines.
My grandfather raised chickens for food and cockfighting.
Same. I was just there in May watching my uncle's cockfighting chickens go @ it. Not sure if they still eat em afterwards because these days they give them a steady diet of pills.

Back
Top Bottom