Why is Popeyes so slow

Finally caught up and read through this thread... pure nonsense :lol:

Expect nothing less from you fools.

Still haven't got the sandwich since the hype, but I believe I did buy the spicy combo before it got hyped but not 100% sure.

Have a feeling when they bring it back it will be $5 as DC said.

If you check her IG though shawty do the body paint with everything. She went to BK and did it at one point.

https://www.instagram.com/itsbosstec/?hl=en
Will look from phone and not work computer.

Finally caught up and read through this thread... pure nonsense :lol:

Expect nothing less from you fools.

Still haven't got the sandwich since the hype, but I believe I did buy the spicy combo before it got hyped but not 100% sure.

Have a feeling when they bring it back it will be $5 as DC said.
But but but when you getting back on Destiny tho?

'I have this sandwich on my mind': Man sues Popeyes for running out of
https://www.ajc.com/news/national/h...loFEERt8dO/amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

"Barr answered a Craigslist ad in which a man said he knew a Popeyes employee and could get him a chicken sandwich for $25. Barr said he met the man behind a Popeyes and gave him the money, but that the man left and never returned.

"I got scammed," Barr said."

giphy.gif

Damn $1500 for a rim?!
He should sue the city for hitting a pothole not Popeyes lol
I’m gonna sue Popeyes for false advertising for the spicy chicken sandwich
It’s not a real spicy chicken they are just adding spicy mayo to it :rofl:

It is funny how much more "soul" this thread has over the CFA thread.

The highlight of the CFA thread was #SampleGang eating 6 sandwiches in 2 days.

So we can't appreciate art?
I really like the composition of the curves on this canvas, just look at the smoothness of the the dark tone palette the artist chose to go with.
You can see the passion and thirst in the intentional but yet natural movement. But I particularly admire the artist's desire to show of their excellent breast stroke technique here"

nZ0zJD.gif

I really like the composition of the curves on this canvas, just look at the smoothness of the the dark tone palette the artist chose to go with.
You can see the passion and thirst in the intentional but yet natural movement. But I particularly admire the artist's desire to show of their excellent breast stroke technique here"

nZ0zJD.gif
:lol::lol::lol: You sound like @aepps20 giving fight breakdowns in the fools wildin thread

Back
Top Bottom