Why is Popeyes so slow

I hate to be that guy but can someone explain the SC kid SC kid balut references to me? I’m trying to get some ortolan sometime this fall so I’m intrigued

What is the exact issue? Based on my cursory research it seems like a common, even in some cases gourmet food in the Phillipines.
Thats the thing, its not common AT ALL with other NTers.

Creates immediate culture clash food wise.

Balut talk had me google it and some pics had me questioning hard if it was a food again.

What is the exact issue? Based on my cursory research it seems like a common, even in some cases gourmet food in the Phillipines.

This is true but we're not in the Philippines lol.

I completely understand how off putting it is to people.
My dad will not eat it.

Ketchup with balut would be disgusting.

You eat everything but this white part in there.

It tastes like the essence of a chicken noodle soup cooked with chicken bone broth.
The yolk is creamy unlike in a normal hard boiled egg
Theres alot of textures involved.

If da white part is too hard, i wont eat, but if it is just right, it has da consistency of tendon or cartilage. :pimp:

Ketchup with balut would be disgusting.

You eat everything but this white part in there.

It tastes like the essence of a chicken noodle soup cooked with chicken bone broth.
The yolk is creamy unlike in a normal hard boiled egg
Theres alot of textures involved.

Have you ever had or thought about having ortolan? If so, how would you compare?

Popeyes is trash for running out of sandwiches. I need one bad

4BAD2687-E7F8-450F-A9BF-9976D6F6E45D.gif

You legit sound like a junkie.

It's an hr before close and there's still a line don't these ppl know there's no more sammiches?!

EDIT: waited in the drive thru for 15 minutes only to get told they outta tenders, spicy and biscuits. BRUH

Last edited:
The chick that was at one of these locations just wearing some Popeyes body paint and heels :rofl: bless her heart, she looked like she legitimately didn’t know why they didn’t want a damn near naked woman coming into a public place like that

Back
Top Bottom