Why is Popeyes so slow

Something for "alternative Lifestyle" shotsrangout shotsrangout ?
IMG_20191103_163843.jpg
Looks good but those doubles are a bit much especially if theyre not doctored and stay true to the big pieces of chicken they use in their sandwiches.

Man wtf is wrong with people? Seriously. How tf do you get in a fight over a ******* sandwich?

broke *** ****s so a chicken sandwich prob a luxury meal to them lmao.

I genuinely feel bad for all the employees that has to deal with this. They don’t deserve the amount of disrespect and rude treatment they get from some of these customers.

yep i remember all the "popeyes dont know what they are doing...they lost their chance" posts etc etc
they didn't miss a beat
popeyes was packed all damn day
drove by it like 3 times today

the sandwich is the truth...its passed the hype test
and def better than chik fil a

Friendly reminder: The internet lies. We don’t know when that vid was actually recorded or what they were fighting over. I passed by at least 5 Popeyes today, not ma’am nutta line. Ijs

Friendly reminder: The internet lies. We don’t know when that vid was actually recorded or what they were fighting over. I passed by at least 5 Popeyes today, not ma’am nutta line. Ijs

Very true. If anything it could’ve been some old videos and people just lying trying to get views.

Some customers just suck
The lady in front of me ordered 5 spicy chicken sandwiches
Then immediately after she paid asked how long it’s gonna take
There were like 10 sandwiches sitting in the back counter that were ready and you could see workers in the back constantly making more
Like come on man
There were a lot of people who used the app picking up

My bro told me one near my parents house wasnt that bad. Then I ordered through the app too. Was in and out in less than 10 minutes.

IMG_20191103_185653.jpg

They had 2 piles of sandwiches ready to go. I didn't mind. Still had a thick *** piece of chicken. Still hot and juicy. Only one pickle but hey at least they were showing the heat game

Disappointed. Got home and some of the breading wasn’t all the way fried on part of my sandwich (chicken was cooked tho) and they went EXTRA skimp on the spicy sauce :smh: Gonna go to a different location later this week with shawty

I went around 3 on a Sunday after lunchtime
I can’t imagine how busy it’s gonna get around lunchtime on a weekday
But since they are pre making the sandwiches now trying to meet the demand I imagine it shouldn’t be that bad(still wouldn’t go during lunchtime)

Boy at work had his sister bring him two. I was mad salty. He let me tear off a piece of the sandwich, it was good.

they ran out of spicy and the meat was nowhere close to filling the bun smh

Attachments

• 3D4004F4-CE55-48BC-9C36-2548D9EE7B4F.jpeg
    3D4004F4-CE55-48BC-9C36-2548D9EE7B4F.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 492
Back
Top Bottom