Why is Popeyes so slow

They'd be even better If they actually made the chicken they use for the sandwich spicy like the chicken
People keep saying this but idk. They tested for 2 years on the sandwich so you know they tried that combination but didnt use it. Maybe it doesnt mix well with bread? Idk but they chose not to for a reason.

I wanna get the meals for my mom and pops today but I’m not trying to wait forever

They haven’t tried it yet

Pulling up at mine at 10am to beat the rush since I know it's gonna be hell at lunch esp on the first work day byke

Copped two since I'm doing a 12 hour shift.....dudes asking for that extra heat need to get the sweet heat on it because it def helps out. As good as it was 3 months ago when I had it

He not lying

It's good but it ain't that damn good

Got people out here acting a fool for it

Sandwich even got people out here acting like it's their sandwich and they getting paid from it lol

Don't blame it on the sandwich though. Blame the people actin a fool. They 'll be the same people doing the most on IG and Snap for attention, before and after the sandwich.

Most of us can eat the thing and move on without creating a show.

Don't blame it on the sandwich though. Blame the people actin a fool. They 'll be the same people doing the most on IG and Snap for attention, before and after the sandwich.

Most of us can eat the thing and move on without creating a show.
It was two fools in my popeyes dam near ready to cause a scene for no reason. Like yo they just opened 20 mins ago, calm down

These customers going off on the employees can pretty much expect their sandwiches to be spit on right? And that's at the very minimum :lol:

Hopped on Uber Eats Saturday night and decided to checkout Popeyes just because I want those Voodoo strips and was pleasantly surprised to find the sandwich in both original and spicy available at the Clinton Hill, Brooklyn location.

25 minutes later it was in my hand and 5 minutes after I was hit with major disappointment. This might be the most overhyped sandwich of all time.

I'll order it again for the sake of giving it a fair shake but that first one had nothing on Chickfila.

Hopped on Uber Eats Saturday night and decided to checkout Popeyes just because I want those Voodoo strips and was pleasantly surprised to find the sandwich in both original and spicy available at the Clinton Hill, Brooklyn location.

25 minutes later it was in my hand and 5 minutes after I was hit with major disappointment. This might be the most overhyped sandwich of all time.

I'll order it again for the sake of giving it a fair shake but that first one had nothing on Chickfila.
For the price, sure it's a good sandwich.

Best sandwich of all time? Yeah, I don't know about that. People hyped it up way too much.

Back
Top Bottom