Why is Popeyes so slow

Meanwhile...at the Popeye’s headquarters in Miami..

188E0596-F945-4BB5-91B8-0FA1602A4946.gif

Also Popeyes HQ

giphy.gif

They got cajun turkey (pre-order) for Thanksgiving though
Around my way, they're not even crowded like that during Thanksgiving. While waiting on the turkey to cook, I went to popeyes and brought back some of the freshest chicken I've ever had from there. Line was pretty much empty as far as I remember

I just took the biggest L.

Ordered a sandwich through Uber Eats...rolled up...faced 2 j's...forgot I ordered...took a phone call...driver calls to let me know they're at the gate...i don't recognize the number and don't click over. $14 right down the drain :smh:

And then I just ordered another one :smh:
I’m sure the driver appreciated it. You probably put him on...

popeyesreddit.jpg
This isn't my pic but never in my life have I've ever seen this many White people at Popeyes.
Everybody in on this sandwich...my pops live in an area with alotta spanish ppl and they got the drive thru packed everytime I go round there..Thought I was slick and could grab one from the popeyes out there but NOPE ! :lol: :smh:

popeyesreddit.jpg
This isn't my pic but never in my life have I've ever seen this many White people at Popeyes.
It’s the true reason why lines are crowded. Along with the people buying up 7 sandwiches to post on their Instagram food account

I just took the biggest L.

Ordered a sandwich through Uber Eats...rolled up...faced 2 j's...forgot I ordered...took a phone call...driver calls to let me know they're at the gate...i don't recognize the number and don't click over. $14 right down the drain :smh:

And then I just ordered another one :smh:
Don't know if you still can but you should've clicked on support/help and said the driver never arrived and you want a refund or credit. That way they would immediately reorder for you free of charge.

I've done that with ubereats and doordash when the order never arrives or takes too long. They be lying some time and steal ya food talking about they came but nobody answered.

Back
Top Bottom