Why is Popeyes so slow

Red beans & rice is THE side to get at Popeye's over anything else.

I'll do Cajun fries occasionally.

Their mashed potatoes are actually good but I don't care for it with fried chicken.

would only do Cajun fries with the sandwich.

Last week I ate chick-fil-a mac & cheese with the deluxe sandwich and I thought I was buggin.

Seen someone post this online and was dead. Just imagine biting into your sandwich and it’s a damn wing on it :lol::lol::lol:
8033AA2D-DA4A-4374-A4ED-1B2E963B5758.jpeg

My mall location had them. Waited 10 minutes on line since they were slow. The only sauces they had were voodoo and ranch they put in a container. Dunno why I was surprised it tasted exactly like their fried chicken :lol: . They didn’t give me any pickles and the spicy mayo had no flavor. Maybe I got a below average batch but the sandwich is nothing for people to go crazy over. I will say it is crunchier than chick-fil-a and had more flavor. Also the chicken and bun not falling apart like chick-fil-a is appreciated. Put some chick-fil-a sauce on it instead of the spicy mayo and it’d be so fire.
4D87BA4C-E633-46CD-9BD6-3BD3E81AAE41.jpeg

02BD0C4F-9AA2-4E9D-B78E-69005783B662.jpeg

If I'm extra motivated I'll get chicken from Popeye's, cajun fries from Five Guys, and greens from the local BBQ spot.

Part of the reason why this place so damn slow cuz folks be ordering mad meals. Coming out with shopping bag loads

So since they first day that they brought it back I've had the sandwich 2-3 more times after that and it's been bomb.

The popeyes right by five town in Queens NY I order no pickles and it's not like before where they just remove the pickles they make it fresh to order and man it's been so good. Extra greasy and oily and I don't even care, damn after I eat it though I feel unhealthy food guilt.

I don't know how people can say with a straight face that the Chic Fil A sandwich is better. Don't get me wrong I would still mess with Chic Fil A sandwich with the Polynesian sauce, but straight up against popeye's sandwich it doesn't compare, but the Polynesian sauce it bawse :smile:

I haven't been experiencing long lines like that now either at the popeyes so it's been easy breezy for me.

Back
Top Bottom