Why is Popeyes so slow

Mane...around here the workers look at you like they wanna kill you for asking for them delicious blackened tenders.
Everytime its like "ok it will be a 10 minute wait on the blackened tenders"
giphy.gif

I'm like yea ok ....Ill wait I got time..did I kill your dog?? do your damn job!!!
tenor.gif
:lol: That's why whenever I pull up and see someone wildin on them I already know their attitude started it. **** gotta be a job requirement.

They just opened one a few min from my house. Line been out to the street it’s crazy :lol:

theres one like 10-15 min away too that’s never busy but it doesn’t have a drive thru

still never had Popeyes so I gotta go soon

Are you guys talking about the 5 tenders 2 reg sides and 2 biscuits for $7.99?
If you are the offer in the app resets a couple of days or so after you use it
Everytime i use the 2 can dine coupon it disappears but comes back later in a few days
All this popeyes talk is making me hungry
Just might have to hit up popeyes

:lol: That's why whenever I pull up and see someone wildin on them I already know their attitude started it. **** gotta be a job requirement.

Man I don't know if its the way they gotta prepare the Blackened Tender Strips?
It throws the cook off their frying tempo/rhythm or what?
Even had cashiers outright lie saying they didn't have any...I be like umm yea manager please
giphy.gif

I'm tellin you mane go inside and order 20 Blackened Tender Strips....and watch who ever back there on the fryers come up front and look at you like this :rofl:
source.gif

Last edited:
Havent had any fast food since early March. About to risk it all and hit popeyes tonight, I'm tired of cooking and doing dishes. Too bad they're not open now I got munchies like a mugg

I was craving a chicken sandwich yesterday, but didn't feel like driving out of my way to get one.

Back
Top Bottom