Why is Popeyes so slow

I mean I’ll put “blackening seasoning” on food I don’t blacken.

how do you blacken food in a fryer? Forget about it for half an hour? :sick:

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Reporting back.
Them blackened tenders ain't it chief. I didn't have a visual representation of how they looked and was shocked they came unbreaded. Fairly disappointed especially they took while to cook. Not worth the wait.
Sorry to hear my dog. I think the spicy tenders would be more up your alley since you need dat breading

Nah I didn’t, I haven’t been to Popeyes since corona though. Lines are stupid long right now.

I usually just get the same thing, 3 pc spicy dark with red beans and rice.

I thought blackened supposed to be unbreaded?

alchemist iq alchemist iq show me the light if there’s blackened breaded chicken 😳
Honestly I'm not gamed on this level of chicken from Popeye's or eating chicken tenders "blackened".

Sorry to hear my dog. I think the spicy tenders would be more up your alley since you need dat breading
It's cool. I usually don't eat Chicken like how its made "blackened"

I think Jamaican jerk chicken is a better form "blackened chicken" if you asked me. Now that I rather have any day of the week.

Popeyes is all over the place!
When i ordered a 5pc i got 6pcs one time
Couple of days ago my bag was missing a order of fries!
I was so pissed i almost drove back to the store
Damn you popeyes!
Next time i'm gonna hit up another location :lol:

Went and got Chinese food on Monday at my go to spot down the street from where I live. As I was pulling in, I noticed they're opening a Popeye's right across the street. Finally! The nearest one was a bit of a drive from me.
Every Chinese restaurant in my area has been closed since late March/early April....

Never made it to Popeyes this weekend. Some people are freaked out by picking up their mail but I'm freaked out by eating food a stranger handled right about now :lol:

Popeyes is all over the place!
When i ordered a 5pc i got 6pcs one time
Couple of days ago my bag was missing a order of fries!
I was so pissed i almost drove back to the store
Damn you popeyes!
Next time i'm gonna hit up another location :lol:
:lol:

Every time I order tenders from Popeyes I always get extra. Buy 3 get 6, but 5 get 9.

The one buy my me use to run out but ever since the sandwich its like they got new management or they stepped their game up about running out of ****. I ordered lemonade. I guess they had none and gave me extra coke.

Yeah Popeyes is known for handing out extra tenders. I always at least get two extra

Those blackened tenders are the truth. Always juicy and decently seasoned

You have now officially made the "problematic blackened tender special needs customer to timely Popeyes production" list by every Popeyes in your 50 mile radius..they on to you now bra...watch the smiles turn into frowns. :rofl:
Look at the bottom of your receipts now there will be a "PBTSNCTTPP" code on it..you've been identified. :lol:
giphy.gif

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Reporting back.
Them blackened tenders ain't it chief. I didn't have a visual representation of how they looked and was shocked they came unbreaded. Fairly disappointed especially they took while to cook. Not worth the wait.

I don't know famb the black community of New Orleans may want a word with you...non fried Cajun food is life.

One-Pot-Blackened-Chicken-and-Shrimp-Jambalaya-1024x683.jpg

I mean I’ll put “blackening seasoning” on food I don’t blacken.

how do you blacken food in a fryer? Forget about it for half an hour? :sick:
This has always been my question.

Since they weren't breaded, those BT were never something that sounded good to me.

Back
Top Bottom