Why is Popeyes so slow

Just saw the Ghost Pepper wings commercial. For $5 how many pieces?
Never tried ghost pepper so interest to see how spicy it is. Better get some antacid ready first lol. They got a biscuit so it'll help too.

Ghost pepper wasn't even hot. KFC's old hotwings were hotter than these. 6 small pieces with a biscuit for $5 isn't worth it.
IMG_20200923_133230.jpg

I tried those ghost pepper wings and thought I messed up, because I saw sauce in the commercial and I thought the sauce was what made them hot.

They need to change the name.

Those Ghost Pepper wings look SUPER "bready."

I tried them and that's all I really got out of it.

Speaking of Ghost Pepper, I never heard of Carolina Reaper prior to a local Nashville/Szechuanese Chicken joint using it for their spiciest fried chicken level so I tried it...not messing with that again. Is that Popeyes Ghost pepper mixed in the batter or is it a powder they put on???

Those peppers went ghost :lol: Should be mixed into the batter but I couldn't see or taste it. Never tried ghost pepper so I don't know its distinct flavor/spiciness.
They gave buttermilk ranch but didn't need since they weren't spicy.
I have some ghost pepper frozen chimichanga at home probably gonna be spicier than these.

Last edited:
I don't think any big chain restaurants will use actual ghost peppers in their food.

Real ghost pepper is no joke and most people can't handle cayenne pepper or jalapenos.

Last edited:
Eating the ghost pepper burrito now, yeah if those wings had this much burn that I'm experiencing now it won't be enjoyable to the regular Joes.

I tried the Ghost Pepper Wings last weekend.
Easily the worst thing I have ever purchased at Popeyes. :smh:

It felt like I was eating plain ole' wings, as they were not spicy AT ALL. :smh:

PO

Ghost pepper wasn't even hot. KFC's old hotwings were hotter than these. 6 small pieces with a biscuit for $5 isn't worth it.
IMG_20200923_133230.jpg
Had the ghost pepper joints last week, yea they wasn’t hot like the name would suggest but it was solid to me since I’m not a big spicy food fan anyway...They threw fries in and 2 extra wings in mine tho since they rung up my total order wrong and we argued bout it at the window :smh: :lol:

Had the ghost pepper joints last week, yea they wasn’t hot like the name would suggest but it was solid to me since I’m not a big spicy food fan anyway...They threw fries in and 2 extra wings in mine tho since they rung up my total order wrong and we argued bout it at the window :smh: :lol:
You went to the one not too far from your crib with the ghetto joints at the drive thru?

You went to the one not too far from your crib with the ghetto joints at the drive thru?
:lol: not that one, them joints made me made last time so I ain’t been back since...You KNOW they wouldn’t have given me no extras up there :lol: :smh:

My boy said he's been doing pickup through the Popeye's app and it's been solid. I almost did delivery, location 5-10 mins down the hill, but hesitated. I'm not sitting more than 15 minutes in drive through man, despite how good the sandwich is LOL!

Finally utilized the app for pickup and never driving through again. Had the chicken sandwich yesterday for the first time in about 2-3 months and it's still fire. I actually went to put in an order for the Cajun Turkey for Thanksgiving but forgot when I got there SMH. I guess there's another excuse to go back.

It’s national fried chicken sandwich day lol
Get a free sandwich on the app with $10 purchase
E653C6C5-5E2D-410B-AFF2-6050A4407013.png

Back
Top Bottom