Why is Popeyes so slow

It's funny cause I had church's sandwich a week back.
All in all it was a lot like their chicken, bland. I don't know why but their chicken has always been bland to me. Like they don't season it at all, chicken or breading. It had a good crunch and nice bun though.

It's funny cause I had church's sandwich a week back.
All in all it was a lot like their chicken, bland. I don't know why but their chicken has always been bland to me. Like they don't season it at all, chicken or breading. It had a good crunch and nice bun though.

You a good dude

One time I was visiting family out in Stockton, CA and my brother in law and I wanted Church’s so we went to the one closest to his place. Tell me how they ran out of prepped chicken at 9:30pm and had us pull up front to wait, straight waited damn near 45 minutes...their honey glazed biscuits are definitely fire though, chicken is good but I wouldn’t go out my way if there was a Popeyes around.

I’m back in the Seattle area now and the closest Popeyes is about 20 mins away, next to one of my favorite Korean Fried Chicken spots..might have to try the sandwich soon.

Havent had Roy Rogers in 20 years. Theres 3 within 15 mins of the crib tho. Dont know anyone else who goes there either.

Cosign on dry as **** Popeyes biscuits.

You'd have to soak them joints in melted butter to get any moisture.

Church’s got the best biscuits but I don’t eat their greasy *** chicken. Popeyes biscuits you need some honey or jelly or risk choking to death.

Popeyes fries gotta have more bodies than the biscuits. Legit feel like eating tree bark. That chicken makes up for all the trash sides though.

Last edited:
If you're in the right area there can be a popeyes and church's 2 mins from each other. Since I had some time today I wanted to try a head-to-head

IMG_20201110_152147.jpg

IMG_20201110_152229.jpg

I'll have a full analysis for ya'll later

Back
Top Bottom