Why is Popeyes so slow

Can't find any info on a Brown Bag Tuesday, but never seen a spicy option at KFC. Feel like I wouldn't like it either.

Never seen grilled at Popeyes. Gravy fries sounds disgusting.

I can't ever find anything I want at Popeye's. I don't see how you guys do it.

I go for nuggets, we don't have any nuggets. Do you want tenders instead?

I want to try the mac and cheese. We don't have any mac n cheese.

Can I get the strawberry pie? We haven't had that in a while. Take it off the damn board then. Every time I go, I think, this is why I never come here.

I never have these problems at Chickfila :smh:

I can't ever find anything I want at Popeye's. I don't see how you guys do it.

I go for nuggets, we don't have any nuggets. Do you want tenders instead?

I want to try the mac and cheese. We don't have any mac n cheese.

Can I get the strawberry pie? We haven't had that in a while. Take it off the damn board then. Every time I go, I think, this is why I never come here.

I never have these problems at Chickfila :smh:
Nuggets not a popular item. The one time I ordered it for a co-worker, I got the last 8 pieces. They asked if I wanted a fresh batch, but passed since I was on lunch break.

Mac and Cheese is readily available at the locations I've been at.

Don't order the desserts. Tried the cookies, was disappointed.

Unless you're waiting in line via drive-thru, no complaints on my end.

The few times I ordered shrimp($2.99 special through the app) have been hit and miss as well. I either get a full box or literally scraps of shrimp.

Copped a chicken sandwich on the move yesterday and ,didnt get to eat it and forgot about it. Got home about 4 hours later and heated it up in an air fryer. I'll be eating my popeyes this way going forward if I can't eat it immediately at the store. Damn near dismanteled my air fryer looking for the popeyes kitchen inside of it 😝

Popeyes is a chicken joint. Anything other than chicken by the piece is extras that you just cannot assume they are gonna have on any random visit. Usually they’ll have the extras but if they don’t I dont even trip.

Now church’s on the other hand is liable to tell you they don’t even have grease to fry the chicken in. Every damn time I’ve been to a church’s in my life they ain’t got no damn chicken. Still don’t understand how they survive, gotta be money laundering.

Popeyes is a chicken joint. Anything other than chicken by the piece is extras that you just cannot assume they are gonna have on any random visit. Usually they’ll have the extras but if they don’t I dont even trip.

Now church’s on the other hand is liable to tell you they don’t even have grease to fry the chicken in. Every damn time I’ve been to a church’s in my life they ain’t got no damn chicken. Still don’t understand how they survive, gotta be money laundering.

Shiiiiiit

They'll run out of spicy. White meat.

I went once and I thought it was thigh stop.

I must just be going to most poorly run Popeye's in the country, because I've seen this in several Popeye's in numerous states.

Back
Top Bottom