Why is Popeyes so slow

Almost hurt my heart when my roommate told me to bring him a classic sandwich today…..nah b we only order spicy
soulja-boy-drake.gif

"Classic"

In other words, he didn't want that dumb fake spicy mayo or whatever it is that Popeyes puts on their "Spicy" sandwich.

They left money on the table by not making an actual spicy sandwich.
Mans eats his sandwiches completely plain. I think he either puts ketchup or bbq sauce on it, keywords “I think”. I’ve already come to terms that his food choices be trash

Mans eats his sandwiches completely plain. I think he either puts ketchup or bbq sauce on it, keywords “I think”. I’ve already come to terms that his food choices be trash

tay1 tay1 Which sauce would be best to eat the Popeyes sandwich with? Other than using a sauce from CFA (which I would be more likely to do)

I would also add a pack of hot sauce.

I'll have to try the classic at least once just for a taste comparison.

Sandwich is fine as is, though a spicy breaded option would be interesting.

If I were to go plain, it'll be blackened ranch. Only sauce I use at Popeyes.

It seems like the majority of nt hates mayo so I would assume they'd understand someone not wanting spicy mayo on the sandwich.

tay1 tay1 Which sauce would be best to eat the Popeyes sandwich with? Other than using a sauce from CFA (which I would be more likely to do)

I use blackened ranch . Sweet heat is popular as well but it's too sweet for me.

I'll have to try the classic at least once just for a taste comparison.

Sandwich is fine as is, though a spicy breaded option would be interesting.

If I were to go plain, it'll be blackened ranch. Only sauce I use at Popeyes.

I probably ate 3-4 Popeyes sandwiches total and I got them "plain" each time and used my own sauce.

One time I ate it plain plain though. There is enough juice/grease there that it isn't "dry."

But that mayo, nah. I'm good. Never.

Ruined my dinner plans.
Popeyes on some other ****. I remember one time I went and they told me they didn't have a stove :stoneface:

I kid you not I went about a month back an hour and half before closing and dude at the drive through told me “Sorry we’re sold out of everything right now”
Like what if I just wanted a drink or something :lol:

Sweet Heat and Blackened Ranch are the 2 best for it. Also throw some Cajun Sparkle on, I don’t know why they don’t advertise it at all in store.

Back
Top Bottom