Why is Popeyes so slow

I think the opposite. cfa is good quality but if their sandwiches didn't have cheese and all the sauce options to put on it then it's just ok.

Maybe it was the one I went to, but the chicken I had from Popeyes yesterday was not slapping like usual. Idk

Ordered a chicken sammich from the popeyes mobile app 2 days ago. Go to pick it up and see a sign on the drive thru speaker tawkn bout “due to supply chain issues” they dont have no chicken sammiches at the moment. Got to the window & they immediately cancelled my order with ZERO offer of replacement of ANY kind or nothin. They just expected me to drive off being hungry. Spoke to the manager and that jack@$$ still wasn’t any help. Granted, the location is kinda in the foreign ghetto part of town

Understood. When I once used to run/own a chicken farm, how the chicken is harvest matters - prong to diseases and infections.

I worked for a rendering plant the conditions of commercial farms and the waste is horrible.

worst job I ever had.

Popeyes digital only anniversary deal comes with 2 pieces of its signature bone-in-chicken for 59 cents with a $5 minimum purchase through mobile order and pay on the Popeyes App and Popeyes.com beginning on their anniversary on June 12th through June 19th.

Went to Popeyes last night and they didnt have the Chicken Sandwich deluxe, opted for the new buffalo ranch instead. Not bad. Need more sauce though. Had an old batch of fries, aint hit. Fries freshly done though >>>

Back
Top Bottom