Why is Popeyes so slow

Just ordered a 3pc spicy meal w/ beans/rice, mashed potatoes, biscuit, and large fries.

We ain’t gonna talk about them uber eats fees tho. :smh:

dude that paid 40 bucks for that KFC, its 25.99 on the app, with some sides added, thats why we app boyz over here judge me idgaf

and mad shorties have smoked a blunt and watched me use this technique, still got the got yambs

Quite honestly I could care less about the life of chickens that are literally just meant to be eaten.

Understood. When I once used to run/own a chicken farm, how the chicken is harvest matters - prong to diseases and infections.

Understood. When I once used to run/own a chicken farm, how the chicken is harvest matters - prong to diseases and infections.

Exactly, now if they are going into what they do with the meat after they're dead then yeah I care.

But as far as chicken life quality? Zero f**** given.

Exactly, now if they are going into what they do with the meat after they're dead then yeah I care.

But as far as chicken life quality? Zero f**** given.

I should have also added - the quality can matters - you can destroy/infect a whole colony if it’s not properly handle.

But again, I get what you’re saying.

WHat's the story behind this?

How long did you run it?
Was it your motivation?

I quit my job, moved to Maryland. I saw a huge investment opportunity in it.

Money was the motivation. :lol:

I want to say about 3 months. Realized it wasn’t for me. Although the bulk of the work is relayed on the worker - the smell, the business, the late night alarms - more than I expected.

I was given a pet chick when I was 6/7yrs old... once it was a large chicken pops taught me how to kill it and mom made some delicious chicken soup with it.. lol its similar to growing vegetables in your back garden :lol:

I quit my job, moved to Maryland. I saw a huge investment opportunity in it.

Money was the motivation. :lol:

I want to say about 3 months. Realized it wasn’t for me. Although the bulk of the work is relayed on the worker - the smell, the business, the late night alarms - more than I expected.

Where at in Maryland? :lol:

Which year?

Random of hell.

Salisbury…2016

I know right - farming is a huge business especially chickens.
FE212535-5B78-44D4-BE9E-A8F4EC628E22.png

Chicken guts is abysmal. Probably the worst smell of all smells

I lived by a butcher who dealt with ususal meats but also small game and ****. But that chicken smell use to be vomit worthy. We always crossed the street to avoid that corner

I always laugh when i pass it now. It was made into million dollar condos. I wonder if those ppl know the countless chickens and rabbits that were killed on that corner.

Chicken guts is abysmal. Probably the worst smell of all smells

I lived by a butcher who dealt with ususal meats but also small game and ****. But that chicken smell use to be vomit worthy. We always crossed the street to avoid that corner

I always laugh when i pass it now. It was made into million dollar condos. I wonder if those ppl know the countless chickens and rabbits that were killed on that corner.

That area might still stink on a hot summer day...and those there now might not even know why.

Back
Top Bottom