Why is Popeyes so slow

Got some takeout last week and today, ordered spicy both times and both tasting super mild. They change up the recipe recently? Or is it my local store messing up. Used to be spicy goodness now it’s mild mid.

Got some takeout last week and today, ordered spicy both times and both tasting super mild. They change up the recipe recently? Or is it my local store messing up. Used to be spicy goodness now it’s mild mid.
Probably a local thing but have you been eating a lot of spicy foods lately?

I know everything taste mild to me when I go on a spicy binge

Probably a local thing but have you been eating a lot of spicy foods lately?

I know everything taste mild to me when I go on a spicy binge

Nah not at all. Usual diet nothing spicy I can think of.

I guess it’s time to bring in the scientific method and go try out some other Popeyes nearby.

Nah not at all. Usual diet nothing spicy I can think of.

I guess it’s time to bring in the scientific method and go try out some other Popeyes nearby.
Yeah I was going to recommend trying a different Popeyes. Could’ve been a off day or your Popeyes just slacking now

Yeah I actually ordered some mild pieces the other day for a coworker and they gave her the spicy ones. Probably just got the order wrong.

Anyone had the Wingstop chicken sandwich? Just saw they are back in stock and was thinking of getting a couple as they are "only" $5.49 each. So since I'm assuming they're not huge if 2 are an ok size and could be a meal then $12 isn't terrible.

B- sandwich. The bun was the best part.

Made my tummy ache though :smh:

Can any Canadian NTers confirm if Mary Brown's fried chicken is better than Popeyes? Quite a few people are on YouTube Saying it is.

Not a good idea. Cats were getting killed just for waiting in line to pay for one. I only see worse if irrational people can’t get a “free sammich”

Can any Canadian NTers confirm if Mary Brown's fried chicken is better than Popeyes? Quite a few people are on YouTube Saying it is.
molorant-ckaz.gif

Was going to get a Cajun Turkey again this year, but skipping to do some game hens. Jollibees here gets crazy busy and the Popeyes app ordering/pickup has been flawless so I'm not going anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom