Why is Popeyes so slow

Ya'll know they got Blackened Chicken Sandwhiches now?!? :wow:

Might need to try one this week. :nerd:

PO

Ended up getting a spicy one yesterday on the way home. It's really good.

On the regular (non-blackened) spicy sandwich the spice comes from the mayo only tbh.
But with the blackened one, the chicken is very flavorful, seasoned well (had a kick), very juicy & it has the same mayo.

I hope this stays on the menu. Definitely a problem. :pimp:

tempImagevLc3CZ.jpg

Sorry for the ninjahood pic. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Ended up getting a spicy one yesterday on the way home. It's really good.

On the regular (non-blackened) spicy sandwich the spice comes from the mayo only tbh.
But with the blackened one, the chicken is very flavorful, seasoned well (had a kick), very juicy & it has the same mayo.

I hope this stays on the menu. Definitely a problem. :pimp:

tempImagevLc3CZ.jpg

Sorry for the ninjahood pic. :lol:

PO
Looks delicious. The blackened chicken is fire.

Ive said this before, I rather have regular ol Popeyes fried chicken on Thanksgiving than pretending to enjoy some dry *** turkey. And dont give me none of that your turkey is dry cause you aint have a properly cooked turkey. Having NONE OF THAT. :lol:
a good turkey is really good but i’d still rather have fried chicken any day of the week
with that being said, once a year on thanksgiving, i’ll have some turkey especially if it’s deep fried.

and there’s a bbq spot down here that does smoked turkey breast that will make you look at turkey different. it’s really delicious. i still never order it though

I saw the commercial, and came in here because I figured someone had tried it.

Going to try it out.

a good turkey is really good but i’d still rather have fried chicken any day of the week
with that being said, once a year on thanksgiving, i’ll have some turkey especially if it’s deep fried.

and there’s a bbq spot down here that does smoked turkey breast that will make you look at turkey different. it’s really delicious. i still never order it though

Yeah I went decades disliking turkey as well...bought smoked turkey breast last year for the holiday and my life was changed.

Definitely GOAT'ed

Back
Top Bottom