Why is Popeyes so slow

idk if i went to a bad location or what but i got that **** and it felt like two tenders **** was so small

chick that was working couldnt even work the register, didnt gimme my change back at first, i think it was her first day cuz shordy was dumbfounded

ima go try it again at a diff location

idk if i went to a bad location or what but i got that **** and it felt like two tenders **** was so small

chick that was working couldnt even work the register, didnt gimme my change back at first, i think it was her first day cuz shordy was dumbfounded

ima go try it again at a diff location
That might’ve been my issue as well. I always go to the ones out Va since that’s where I work.

Not enough attitude at those locations. The ones in MD make you wanna throw hands but that food be fire

Yea its a toss up on how big the chicken will be. First time i got the blackened it was small. Second and third time they were thick.

No romo but the protein on mine was laughable. Had way too much bun for that small piece of meat (no ayo)
Tony_Romo_2015.jpg

I haven't tried the sandwich yet but the Chicken is alright. Not my favorite but the sides fire. Can't get those sides at any other Chicken chain joint around here.

Back
Top Bottom