Why is Popeyes so slow

Had those wings today.
Def a finesse from Popeyes, but only from a value perspective. It's just not worth $5 when the regular box gives you a biscuit and two sides. :frown:

The crunch was excellent, but it wasn't that spicy & they are as small as hell. Should be like 12 for $5. :smh:

tempImagepzgm3w.jpg

PO

Reminds me of when McDonald's had wings a couple years ago. Ish was overpriced for a small amount of wings.

Had those wings today.
Def a finesse from Popeyes, but only from a value perspective. It's just not worth $5 when the regular box gives you a biscuit and two sides. :frown:

The crunch was excellent, but it wasn't that spicy & they are as small as hell. Should be like 12 for $5. :smh:

tempImagepzgm3w.jpg

PO
Looks like they blessed you with an extra wing in there as well.

The ultimate finesse cause how you charging $1 per wing for a 12pc no drink, biscuit or side.

Heard someone cop the 5pc no special, was tempted to tell then get the 2 can dine and save $5 but kept my mouth shut.

Had those wings today.

tempImagepzgm3w.jpg

PO

Are these supposed to be ghost pepper wings? I order some last week and they were red like flaming hot cheetos, those look look like plain wings.

Are these supposed to be ghost pepper wings? I order some last week and they were red like flaming hot cheetos, those look look like plain wings.

They are.
Maybe the picture is just bad, but the one on the right was very red, still wasn't that spicy to me though.

PO

Back
Top Bottom