Why is Popeyes so slow

still haven’t tried this yet. i’ll wait until the hype dies down. y’all in here going crazy over some fast food chicken :smh:

hhh4.png
Tommorow Sunday what we eating?
chick-fil-a-site.jpg

tenor (14).gif

I thought the same thing... like damn y'all really be hyping this chicken sandwich up... first time in a while I went to a fast food spot excited to try out the new food... but trust it lived up to the hype and more... it's definitely one of those where I will go out of my way to get it lol... it's that good..

I thought the same thing... like damn y'all really be hyping this chicken sandwich up... first time in a while I went to a fast food spot excited to try out the new food... but trust it lived up to the hype and more... it's definitely one of those where I will go out of my way to get it lol... it's that good..
Yea these joints is crakk, ima eat one every other week...gotta grab a joint that work up there, need a Popeyes plug

I think many of us aren't #NtThick. Those who ate like 7 sandwiches in 3 days may be tho

Why you lowkey shading @MVP like that :lol:

Yea these joints is crakk, ima eat one every other week...gotta grab a joint that work up there, need a Popeyes plug

This ***** said a Popeyes plug :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Between that and case studies, I’m weak. I’m definitely waiting until I go to NOLA to try this for the ultimate experience.

Would mashing this with a beer ruin the experience? If not, what beer would be recommended.

Last edited:
Why you lowkey shading @MVP like that :lol:

This ***** said a Popeyes plug :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Between that and case studies, I’m weak. I’m definitely waiting until I go to NOLA auto try this for the ultimate experience.

Would mashing this with a beer ruin the experience? If not, what beer would be recommended.
No shade for anyone specifically. Plenty people here been going crazy with the sandwiches since they came out

Golden bird I used to go to had some greasy *** chicken. I think they replaced it with some vegetarian place or some **** :smh:

Never been to pop eyes before. I was actually planning on going a couple months ago but it never happened. There’s one like 10-15 min from my house but I’m never over there

Just checked and they’re open until 12 on Friday/Saturday.. gonna have to stop by one night :lol:

Last edited:
They didn’t think this **** through. They needed special sauce and actual spicy chicken to make this the chick fil a killer. It’s serviceable though.

Back
Top Bottom