Why is Popeyes so slow

the chicken was not as large of a piece that I expected.

Also, they could've done with a bit less breading.

UntidyShallowAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif

That tweet had me dead :rofl:. Y’all better not just be gassing up this sandwich for no reason. Gonna try it this week fo sho now...

Just copped. I’m a big fan of the flavor of Popeyes chicken. So, if I had to get a chicken sandwich, this is at the top of the list.

Being Filipino, I am intrigued by Jollibee’s chicken sandwich. Never knew they had one. Lol.

Last edited:
so one more time just to be clear since the hype is ridiculous at this point...
-is there an actual spicy chicken patty or not? is it just the sauce that makes it spicy?
-is the chicken patty supposed to taste the exact same as a wing or thigh or whatever or is it supposed to have its own unique taste?

i'm going to give it another shot but don't want to go out of my way for it unless there's an actual difference in patties. it seemed like if I ask for sauce on the side the spicy wouldn't have been spicy at all and just regular.

and the chicken patty by itself wasn't as good as the chicken they normally serve.

(i'm just trying to get the same exp that the ones hyping the sandwich had lol)

*edit*
nevermind. its just the sauce.

since the popeyes I went to was trash, can someone just answer this before I go to the other side of town:
-is the chicken patty supposed to taste the exact same as a wing or thigh or whatever or is it supposed to have its own unique taste?

Back
Top Bottom