Why is Popeyes so slow

Dude went all out with the sauces lol
Also what is that Cajun sparkle?
Geez I didn’t even know they had that...
I need to step up my Popeyes experience
Special Popeyes seasoning...it’s legit, sprinkle some of that joint on anything they got there and it sets it off :pimp:

I went yesterday there was no line and I got 3 sandwiches without any problems
I go today and they are out
This is getting outta control
I’m gonna give it a couple of weeks then try again

How to destroy the competition: use chicken thighs, not breast.

McDonalds in Taiwan sells a mcchicken with fried chicken thighs and it's the best chicken sandwich I've ever had.
You would think, but people get hung up over white meat vs. dark meat, and the ones that do tend to prefer white meat.

If I'm making fried chicken sandwiches at home, I'm using thighs. Best flavor and perfect size/shape for a bun.

They already used to do that telling you some tenders or **** bout to take 45 mins.

Seriously I don’t know why they say that
If you are out give me a reasonable time like 10-15 min or something if you are busy
They tell you 45min so you don’t order and leave

Popeyes is like don’t send out the chickens to stores right away
Make the consumers wait for it
The more they wait the more they want it
It’s f’ing brilliant lol

Just to be clear this sandwich is here to stay right? Not gonna go away after a while? :nerd:

Cuz initially, I didnt hear about this anywhere. Wanted some Popeyes, walked in planning to get a 3 piece, saw the sandwich promoted all in there and bought one not knowing if it'd be legit or not.

Then I saw it blowing up on here.

Just to be clear this sandwich is here to stay right? Not gonna go away after a while? :nerd:

Cuz initially, I didnt hear about this anywhere. Wanted some Popeyes, walked in planning to get a 3 piece, saw the sandwich promoted all in there and bought one not knowing if it'd be legit or not.

Then I saw it blowing up on here.
Gotta be here to stay. They'd be idiots to make this seasonal or a one time thing.

Also of note: I've never actually had Popeyes, but on paper Popeyes sauces>CFA sauces. Outside of CFA sauce, Honey BBQ, and Herb Ranch, the rest are weak.

Swapping the mayo on the Popeyes sandwich for some blackened ranch or the sweet heat sauce (or a mixture) sounds like the move. That maple sauce doesn't sound too bad either.

I'll probably end up trying this thing sometime next week. Will report back.

I always get the spicy so I dont even know how it tastes with just plain mayo.

I'll also second Popeyes having superior sauces. Buffalo Bayou and sweet heat :pimp: They just need some good honey mustard.

Oh and yeah, before this Shake shack had the best spicy chicken sandwich to me. The HotChickN :pimp:

Don't know why those guys and their flawed test didnt get that one instead of the regular chicken sandwich.

Last edited:
They also need to make a blackened Chicken sandwich. They really might get Chick Fil A outta here w that one.

popeyes-naked-blackened-tenders-01.JPG

I've said it before...but the blackened tenders might be my favorite fast food item ever. Gonna be sad day when they get rid of them.

I always get the spicy so indont even know how it tastes with just plain mayo.

I'll also second Popeyes having superior sauces. Buffalo Bayou and sweet heat :pimp: They just need some good honey mustard.

Oh and yeah, before this Shake shack had the best spicy chicken sandwich to me. The HotChickN :pimp: Don't kniw why those guys and their flawed test didnt get that one instead of the regular chicken sandwich.
Shake Shack ****** up by not making that a regular menu item. Availability seems to rotate in terms of location and season. That's the real GOAT chicken sandwich.

You would think, but people get hung up over white meat vs. dark meat, and the ones that do tend to prefer white meat.

If I'm making fried chicken sandwiches at home, I'm using thighs. Best flavor and perfect size/shape for a bun.

agreed, so ******* dumb. i hate how everything switched to white meat "because health"

like naw son .. it's not that big of a difference

Back
Top Bottom