Why is Popeyes so slow

I live in the sticks, in the whitest of areas.
They open at 10:30, I was there at 11:30. No line in the drive through. I pulled up and made my order.

IMG_20190823_114000027_HDR.jpg

Just busted it down.

All in all, really good sandwich. Nice sweet bun, crunchy yet tender and juicy chicken, robustly flavorful sauce, pickle which i enjoy. Its as good as Chic fil a. All the hype is unrealistic, (it did not increase my credit score as advertised lol) but I enjoyed it, which is all you really want from your food. I wouldn't go out my way for it, it just makes another viable option for me. Its wont take my attention away from cfa. But now when I see a Popeyes, I know they can hold me down with a good sandwich.

I live in Baltimore.

Its a popeyes damn near every 2 miles and i kno each and every one of em gone be sold ite like a mfr.

Itll be another week or so before im able to try one. Unless i hit the county somewhere...

I live in bmore too, that **** been out for two or months fam.

I live in the sticks, in the whitest of areas.
They open at 10:30, I was there at 11:30. No line in the drive through. I pulled up and made my order.

IMG_20190823_114000027_HDR.jpg

Just busted it down.

All in all, really good sandwich. Nice sweet bun, crunchy yet tender and juicy chicken, robustly flavorful sauce, pickle which i enjoy. Its as good as Chic fil a. All the hype is unrealistic, (it did not increase my credit score as advertised lol) but I enjoyed it, which is all you really want from your food. I wouldn't go out my way for it, it just makes another viable option for me. Its wont take my attention away from cfa. But now when I see a Popeyes, I know they can hold me down with a good sandwich.

I think you can afford to zoom just a weeee bit more b.

Finally tried the sandwich. Lived up to the hype for me.

The best fast food chicken sandwich

Lemme tell you yo. It's literally, LITERALLY chicken sandwich pandemonium in Baltimore city right now. Like, no joke...

I said f*** it and went to chik fil a since all the popeyes sold out, And it looks like everyone said the same **** to themselves. Lol

Chik fil a winning in this frenzy bc popeyes cant keep up with demand...

After my first spicy I’m a bit let down. Not sure if they messed up and gave me a classic instead of a spicy. It was good, but kind of flavorless. The Sweet heat sauce made it fire though. Thanks for the recommendation NT

I cant look at the CFA spicy deluxe the same way anymore....popeyes spicy was hittin today

20190823_141603.jpg
Brah!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My sides hurt!

Also, the popeyes here on Canal St. in New Orleans was crowded as hell all day today. Word musta got out and now everybody and their mama trying to get this sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom