Why is Popeyes so slow

no one sandwich should have all this power

I swear that I was wondering “Why is there a 250+ page on CFA on NikeTalk” and disregarded it but now I read every post in here :lol:

The bun, especially when reheated, was heavenly. You could tell it was already crisp too. I don’t understand how you can like Popeyes regular chicken but not like this sandwich or complain about the breading. It must just be that you have different chicken preferences.

In all this I sincerely hope the workers get a bonus or something, they worked hard and the company had a good *** month.

E290294F-F460-4BE8-B8AB-CF3A52415EE6.jpeg

yeah they need to show love to the workers. i waited a little for mine but the chick was cool and she was doing her best.
and i wouldn't want to be the one hand breading all these chickens

lol I’m fiending bro. :lol: Might just get an impossible whopper instead.

How you gonna go the total opposite direction? You ain’t gonna do nothing but piss yourself off. If you really want to ween yourself of that narcotic, I’m sure there’s a local spot with chicken sandwiches you can hit.

Man this sandwich gave me the itis on Friday. Messed around and went right when they opened at 10 am.
Y'all. Do not eat something this rich in flavor when you have a long day of work ahead of you. Got taught real quick I'm not in my 20's anymore.

The sandwich isn't even that good. Their spicy sandwich is a mild sauce. Can't compare to CfA.

Went the other night to get a meal and the line was at the door. I only stayed because I had a coupon.

Damn you must of had one hella of a coupon lol
12pc meal for $5.99?

#GetMoneyBoyz :pimp:

They getting desperate.....

Chick-fil-A offering FREE breakfast items every day next week
Posted: 3:30 PM, Aug 24, 2019

Updated: 3:31 PM, Aug 24, 2019
By: Ryan Garza

CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Chick-fil-A is giving away a different breakfast item every day of next week. (except Sunday)

The offer will be available from 6:30 am to 10:30 am, August 26 through August 30 at all Corpus Christi area Chick-fil-A restaurants

They not desperate, they had this offer all thru the month of June around my area

Back
Top Bottom