Why is Popeyes so slow

I still don't see how that makes sense.

Take the picture BEFORE and then eat.

Vs.

Biting, take a pic (with greasy hands), and then continuing to eat.

That is a weird thing to wonder about.
Their prime motive was too eat the sandwich, not to share the experience as if they are some influencer, so eating it is the only thing on their mind when they get their hands on it. Once they've bitten and experienced it then secondary thoughts come to mind, like sharing it.

Man this sandwich gave me the itis on Friday. Messed around and went right when they opened at 10 am.
Y'all. Do not eat something this rich in flavor when you have a long day of work ahead of you. Got taught real quick I'm not in my 20's anymore.
#WashedStomach

That is a weird thing to wonder about.
Their prime motive was too eat the sandwich, not to share the experience as if they are some influencer, so eating it is the only thing on their mind when they get their hands on it. Once they've bitten and experienced it then secondary thoughts come to mind, like sharing it.

In my opinion, what you are saying sides more with my logic.

If the point of the experience is to eat (and NOT share) why pause from EATING to share (through photography).

But bitten burritos and bitten sandwiches being photographed has always been funny to me.

Idk about y’all, but I just be hungry. The pic is an afterthought. :lol:
Same here, which is why I rarely take pics of food when I am out eating. If I am in the house I can take a photo while food rests.

I just don't feel, "sharing" NOT being on someone's mind that takes a picture after they started eating is sound logic but ok. (Not saying that was YOUR logic).

The bite pic is showcase the art of the sandwich, n how thick n juicy it is n that Popeyes ain’t playing no games with their chicken size
If only this was just done with Popeyes sandwiches, then maybe you would have a point.

Also, you aren't displaying JUICINESS through a photo. A video, maybe but not through a photo.

We have all had the sandwich . We have all seen big pieces of Popeyes breasts. No need to stunt anymore. Say you got it, snap your bag or whatever, give your review and keep it moving.

Dudes treating this like it is an exclusive release or something.

It is a damn $4 sandwich. :lol:

If only this was just done with Popeyes sandwiches, then maybe you would have a point.

Also, you aren't displaying JUICINESS through a photo. A video, maybe but not through a photo.

We have all had the sandwich . We have all seen big pieces of Popeyes breasts. No need to stunt anymore. Say you got it, snap your bag or whatever, give your review and keep it moving.

These sandwiches are going to sit under the lights this Winter when Popeye's makes it a GR.

You gotta be a damn fool to buy a soggy chicken sandwich from out of somebody's trunk. :lol:

These sandwiches are going to sit under the lights this Winter when Popeye's makes it a GR.
Yep, new car smell is a helluva thing. They will become normalized and CFA will still be sitting at the top of the mountain.

The Chicken wars are funny to see though.

So this bothers you?
8F50F215-90A9-4521-9915-15F73E8567C5.jpeg

giphy (26).gif

I hope no chicken used for sandwiches ever sit under a light
Popeyes policy should be every sandwich is made to order

I as well can't eat a 3 piece and that make a dent in my hunger. Never ordered a 2 or 3 piece anything in my life

Not proud of myself but I can eat all of that $10 bigger box they have which is
5pc
2 sides
2 biscuits
2 cinnamon pies
Love that chicken from Popeyes!

I think it depends on the pieces of chicken.

I only get white meat if and when I go to Popeyes, so two breasts and a wing are good enough for me.

I usually swap out a side for an extra biscuit since sides do nothing for me.

Not proud of myself but I can eat all of that $10 bigger box they have which is
5pc
2 sides
2 biscuits
2 cinnamon pies
Height / Weight?

Vertical
40 Time

Back
Top Bottom