Why is Popeyes so slow

I just realized DC said burritos. You know he lightweight trolling. :lol: How are we supposed to know what’s in the burrito, DC?
Through words.

Also, all ingredients aren't ALWAYS visible in each/every opening of the burrito

No chicken sandwich on Sunday. Went to 2 locations they're out and one in the mall doesn't sell them at all. Might try KFC's.

Da wing - drumette, flat, and da tip piece. :pimp:

69986727-6358-495C-B724-9487ABE932DF.gif

Chicken sandwich chaos lol
I’ll be damned if I’m gonna wait over 2 hours in the drive thru
The thing is if you are gonna wait that long you can’t just order 1 sandwich
You gotta order as much as you can which makes things worse
So basically every car in that drive thru ordering like 10 sandwiches each :lol:

Last edited:
Went on a road trip with the homies this weekend and we saw a Popeyes on the way in the middle of ******* nowhere and wanted to see what the hype was about and when we pulled up the manager told us they closed the whole place down for (at the time) another hour and a half :lol:

Just got back from the local spot. Never seen Popeyes this busy. Me and my wife went by after some grocery shopping. Pulled up and instantly knew what was up lol. Drive through was 20 cars deep so I went inside. It was about 13-15 heads in front of me. Young kid came in behind me and asking me if I’m there for the sandwich. He hold me he was there for the hype and never had it before. I told him it’s my 4th time getting one but I’m a regular at this store anyways. I get to the counter and the girl asks me right away if I wanted original or spicy and that they only had 2 originals left. I was shocked (shocking to hear they were getting ready to sell out of the original). Got an original and told the kid behind me he’s getting the last original and hoped he enjoyed it. As for the others behind me, it’s was at least 10 back there waiting to get bad news lol.

Attachments

• 701DC899-C218-4E0B-A9EE-B2EC603929EA.jpeg
    701DC899-C218-4E0B-A9EE-B2EC603929EA.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom