WHY IS PORK EVIL? **

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

this thread made me google the coke + raw pork = worms thing...

@%*@ is an urban legend...

smh.gif

why people go so hard on pork like that? not cool...

A friend and I tried this a couple of years ago. It stemmed from an arguement we were having about Lucky Charm marshmallows being made from pork products. He told me about pouring coke on a pork chop to see worms. We tried it, but instead of putting the chop in a pan, we sat it on the ground outside. After some hours there were some maggots, but it didn't look as if they came from within the chop. Either way, I was convinced that pork was not the best thing to eat.
What kind of nonsense is this?

Well, first, I had never seen or heard of this before. Someone else was trying to convince me. He saw my little girl eating marshmallows and stated that they were made from pork products. I remembered, in college, he use to always say something about worms in pork. He told me about pouring coke on it. But he also said that putting it in sun would make them come out faster. We went and bought some porks and tried it. Nothing happened. It just so happen that we left the chop there. Came back some hours later, maggots.

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

this thread made me google the coke + raw pork = worms thing...

@%*@ is an urban legend...

smh.gif

why people go so hard on pork like that? not cool...

A friend and I tried this a couple of years ago. It stemmed from an arguement we were having about Lucky Charm marshmallows being made from pork products. He told me about pouring coke on a pork chop to see worms. We tried it, but instead of putting the chop in a pan, we sat it on the ground outside. After some hours there were some maggots, but it didn't look as if they came from within the chop. Either way, I was convinced that pork was not the best thing to eat.
What kind of nonsense is this?

Well, first, I had never seen or heard of this before. Someone else was trying to convince me. He saw my little girl eating marshmallows and stated that they were made from pork products. I remembered, in college, he use to always say something about worms in pork. He told me about pouring coke on it. But he also said that putting it in sun would make them come out faster. We went and bought some porks and tried it. Nothing happened. It just so happen that we left the chop there. Came back some hours later, maggots.

I just came in to say that Thumanns hot dogs may be the best hot dog I have tasted in my life.

hot_dog01.jpg

go pork!

oh...and
laugh.gif
to dude who doesn't eat pork but gives a pass to pepperoni.

I just came in to say that Thumanns hot dogs may be the best hot dog I have tasted in my life.

hot_dog01.jpg

go pork!

oh...and
laugh.gif
to dude who doesn't eat pork but gives a pass to pepperoni.

Back
Top Bottom