WHY IS PORK EVIL? **

sooo, after talking to some random friends and family, my girl wants to become an ovo-vegetarian. She wants to totally eliminate pork from her diet.
Me being a pork-lover, immediately objected the idea and went to research it for myself; only to find that pork is actually pretty clean, thanks
to regulations and sanctions.
ohwell.gif

can someone give me some good reasons, why taking pork out of your diet completely could be that beneficial.

T.I.A

sooo, after talking to some random friends and family, my girl wants to become an ovo-vegetarian. She wants to totally eliminate pork from her diet.
Me being a pork-lover, immediately objected the idea and went to research it for myself; only to find that pork is actually pretty clean, thanks
to regulations and sanctions.
ohwell.gif

can someone give me some good reasons, why taking pork out of your diet completely could be that beneficial.

T.I.A

Pork is mainly evil because of religious reasons. In the Old Testament of the Bible, meat from an animal w/ a split hoof was considered unclean and should not be eaten. Not to mention the fact that pigs rolled around in dirt. The Qur'an speaks of pork in the same manner if I'm not mistaken, I've never read it. However, in Revelations, all things that were considered unfit for human consumption was made clean. I'm pretty sure I'm rusty on some of the facts but that's the gist of pork bein evil.

As far as health reason's go, I believe that pork and red meat are the most unhealthy as far as fat and cholesterol are concerned so ur girl's decision to become an ovo-vegetarian is just her way of thinkin that she's doin it. When in fact, she's really not

Pork is mainly evil because of religious reasons. In the Old Testament of the Bible, meat from an animal w/ a split hoof was considered unclean and should not be eaten. Not to mention the fact that pigs rolled around in dirt. The Qur'an speaks of pork in the same manner if I'm not mistaken, I've never read it. However, in Revelations, all things that were considered unfit for human consumption was made clean. I'm pretty sure I'm rusty on some of the facts but that's the gist of pork bein evil.

As far as health reason's go, I believe that pork and red meat are the most unhealthy as far as fat and cholesterol are concerned so ur girl's decision to become an ovo-vegetarian is just her way of thinkin that she's doin it. When in fact, she's really not

I thought it meant something about Pig's not having veins and something about the blood not being cleansed or some +#@#..

I don't eat Pork, btw.

I thought it meant something about Pig's not having veins and something about the blood not being cleansed or some +#@#..

I don't eat Pork, btw.

i "heard" its cause pigs are the only animals that cant look to the sky...lol for whatever reason, that has stuck with me. man i love me some swine

i "heard" its cause pigs are the only animals that cant look to the sky...lol for whatever reason, that has stuck with me. man i love me some swine

Pork isn't evil; it's delicious.

Some of the best foods in the world are/or contain pork.

- Pulled-pork sandwiches
- Bacon
- Pancetta
- Ramen (soup stock + bbq pork slices)

Pork isn't evil; it's delicious.

Some of the best foods in the world are/or contain pork.

- Pulled-pork sandwiches
- Bacon
- Pancetta
- Ramen (soup stock + bbq pork slices)

stems from islam i think

probably because pork if not cooked at a high enough temp has parasites that can make you sick

so they probably taught that it was a "dirty" animal and not to eat it back in the day before science could explain it

stems from islam i think

probably because pork if not cooked at a high enough temp has parasites that can make you sick

so they probably taught that it was a "dirty" animal and not to eat it back in the day before science could explain it

Originally Posted by TheHype

I don't eat Pork, btw.
Oh word? Pigs don't have veins?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mental ******.

I don't eat Pork, btw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mental ******.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I don't eat Pork, btw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mental ******.
Oh my....
laugh.gif

They have veins, brehh....sweat glands they have not (somebody confirm this for me?) 

Back
Top Bottom