Why is Spanish so freaking hard to learn?

Follow these steps OP:

1)Meet a filipino girl and learn Tagalog.

2)Meet a Portuguese/Brazilian girl to learn Portuguese.

3)Go to Europe and try to find a girl that knows latin.

4)Start your Spanish learning again and it will come easy once you learn the first 3 languages.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Follow these steps OP:

1)Meet a filipino girl and learn Tagalog.

2)Meet a Portuguese/Brazilian girl to learn Portuguese.

3)Go to Europe and try to find a girl that knows latin.

4)Start your Spanish learning again and it will come easy once you learn the first 3 languages.

"Find a girl that knows Latin"? Have you ever been to Europe, dude? Why would he have to go to another continent to learn a dead language? No onespeaks Latin in Europe, just like no one speaks Latin anywhere else in the world, outside of Catholic churches.

i took on spanish as my fourth language, & it was a pain...
i took japanese & that was less challenging, but i guess it varies with everyone.

spanish is EASY, like someone said, romatic languages are pretty easy (if you're a native speaker of english).
its almost like plug and play.

English on the other hand, is a beast. you can't plug and play, too many rules, once you learn something this way, you think you could do the same withthis word, but you cant and you have to learn another way (if that makes any sense).

Japanese is only difficult at first because you're bombarded with so many new characters and pronunciations. but after that, its a breeze. its alsoessentially a plug and play type of language. I love how simple japanese can get. but once you get to an advance level, it can be kinda confusing
ohwell.gif

chinese is just difficult period. I hate chinese pronunciation, its so strong. not sexy at all lol. my ex gf used to scream out random
censoredua3.gif
in chinese during sex and i was like
sick.gif

Spanish is all I knew til I started pre school, but I think it's easier to learn than English.. Knowing Spanish made French real easy in high school tho.

When I was learning Spanish, I thought "Damn, this is how all languages should be." It's so...concrete and it just makes sense!

Trust me, it's pretty easy to learn. Just work at it. I'm straight Vietnamese and I can carry on full blown conversations in Spanish with the ladies onmy blocc. "No me digas!"

Spanish is easy if you think about it. How many adults do you see that don't know how to speak/write proper English?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Probably the easiest language to learn

Well, all of the romance languages

Spanish
French
Portuguese
Italian

once you master one of these, the following on the list will be a sinch. You'll be a casanova in no time

Back
Top Bottom