Why is Sportsnation still on the air?

I think the show is funny. And Collin is probably Espn's best. I don't always agree with him, he's kind of old fashioned but he always brings facts and really makes me want to sit and have debates all day with him if.

I think the show is funny. And Collin is probably Espn's best. I don't always agree with him, he's kind of old fashioned but he always brings facts and really makes me want to sit and have debates all day with him if.

if you don't like it, don't watch it.. it's that simple

show is
pimp.gif
and it actually has some humor unlike sportscenter who Stewart Scott says the dumbest things..
grin.gif

if you don't like it, don't watch it.. it's that simple

show is
pimp.gif
and it actually has some humor unlike sportscenter who Stewart Scott says the dumbest things..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

she's not smokin hot or anything...but she cooo
laugh.gif

She's got a good tv personality and sports perspective. Plus she don't look like she got the herp, Hannah Storm.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

she's not smokin hot or anything...but she cooo
laugh.gif

She's got a good tv personality and sports perspective. Plus she don't look like she got the herp, Hannah Storm.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

And Collin is probably Espn's best. I don't always agree with him, he's kind of old fashioned but he always brings facts and really makes me want to sit and have debates all day with him if.
sick.gif

And Collin is probably Espn's best. I don't always agree with him, he's kind of old fashioned but he always brings facts and really makes me want to sit and have debates all day with him if.
sick.gif

i always feel hes very opinionated

i always feel hes very opinionated

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Because casual sports fans do in fact exist? It's their Attack of the Show.
Another bad show on a terrible network.
AOTS used to be awesome, now it's in a weird transition and hasn't been good.  But you hate the whole G4 network?  
grin.gif

i like watching sportsnation.  it's a casual sports show and is pretty entertaining.  plus they had the Dos Equis guy on one time which was cool.

colin probably had the best quote i ever heard on espn.  "you date the stripper, you don't marry her."

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Because casual sports fans do in fact exist? It's their Attack of the Show.
Another bad show on a terrible network.
AOTS used to be awesome, now it's in a weird transition and hasn't been good.  But you hate the whole G4 network?  
grin.gif

i like watching sportsnation.  it's a casual sports show and is pretty entertaining.  plus they had the Dos Equis guy on one time which was cool.

colin probably had the best quote i ever heard on espn.  "you date the stripper, you don't marry her."

Back
Top Bottom