why is the facebook simpetry so strong????? vol. cornball

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Do ya'll see what dude looks like? His life looking like that is mediocre at best. Could you imagine the desperation of being 27 and hoping a 17 year old "tres" is naive and desperate enough as well. If I looked like him I'd be on backpage so regularly it would be my homepage. Backpage would have advertisements specifically for me because id be taking care of the harlots on there. Think about it and I'm not being racist (I don't believe in racism at all) he is probably 5 5' 220 pounds and he is mexican. Do you know how hard it is for a guy like that to catch an assortment of different types of women? Black and white guys have it much easier than other nationalities in America because let's face it America is black and white. How often do you see a fat mexican guy with a bad white,black,asian or midlle eastern girl? NEVER! I've seen fat,weird,corny lookin black and white guys with bad everything! Let the dude get at that illegal "tres" man. sometimes you gotta let your brothas feed man. Sure they don't go about it in a respectable manner but comeon its hard out here for good lookin guys let alone a fat short guy. Somebody has to take care of all the 6's and below. Look at it like this if we were in an aquarium and we were all fly colorful fish and some of us were sharks he'd be the fish sucking all the algae off the glass. He don't even eat fish food or other fish, let that man feed at the bottom dude. He keeps the tank from getting muddled and dirty.
This sounds awfully familiar
nerd.gif

also, just cause, a fat black guy or white guy with a bad broad dont go in the same sentence either. just saying.

inb4 he prolly got money, charisma, whatever yo, same goes for the latino.

im butthurt.

upon further inspection, this chick photoshopped herself to look thinner, just look at her right leg and arm...

the physical curves of her arm and right leg are completely skewed...her jawline also....this chick thought she was the only ome that ever used the liquified tool on PS...lmfao...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the physical curves of her arm and right leg are completely skewed...her jawline also....this chick thought she was the only ome that ever used the liquified tool on PS...lmfao...
roll.gif

and OP, you should know better...

you posted a pic of your homegirl, and didn't think NT was going to go in? c'mon fam! 

and dude is obviously a simp, but let him do him. i know its funny but stop trolling! loll

and easy pass on jigsaw, elbows to pointy....

tired.gif

laugh.gif

I onoo I never heard of this photoshop stuff , ii mean from a user standpoint I've never used it. I believe you tho!

Man fam, I love trolling on facebook people take it super serious and want to start fights. When I'm bored its funny to see how butthurt people get. Lol

I honestly find females fishing for compliments (ie, sitting in the house taking pictures of their face) to be just as sad man. The dudes that hype their heads, smh sad as well.

Most of the people doing it are dudes who just arrived to America trying to get some, it's a shame they don't know they will never get any doing it like this, they just look like complete lames.

For example this one ugly b**** with kids puts up a random status or a "duck face" in a dirty bathroom Picture and boom 50 likes from dudes she doesn't know and a bunch of comments of people

professing their love to her 
laugh.gif
.  It's funny but sad at the same time

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Do ya'll see what dude looks like? His life looking like that is mediocre at best. Could you imagine the desperation of being 27 and hoping a 17 year old "tres" is naive and desperate enough as well. If I looked like him I'd be on backpage so regularly it would be my homepage. Backpage would have advertisements specifically for me because id be taking care of the harlots on there. Think about it and I'm not being racist (I don't believe in racism at all) he is probably 5 5' 220 pounds and he is mexican. Do you know how hard it is for a guy like that to catch an assortment of different types of women? Black and white guys have it much easier than other nationalities in America because let's face it America is black and white. How often do you see a fat mexican guy with a bad white,black,asian or midlle eastern girl? NEVER! I've seen fat,weird,corny lookin black and white guys with bad everything! Let the dude get at that illegal "tres" man. sometimes you gotta let your brothas feed man. Sure they don't go about it in a respectable manner but comeon its hard out here for good lookin guys let alone a fat short guy. Somebody has to take care of all the 6's and below. Look at it like this if we were in an aquarium and we were all fly colorful fish and some of us were sharks he'd be the fish sucking all the algae off the glass. He don't even eat fish food or other fish, let that man feed at the bottom dude. He keeps the tank from getting muddled and dirty.
This sounds awfully familiar
nerd.gif

also, just cause, a fat black guy or white guy with a bad broad dont go in the same sentence either. just saying.

inb4 he prolly got money, charisma, whatever yo, same goes for the latino.

im butthurt.
eek.gif
  x
laugh.gif
at you firing shots at the dude who started the "ex-gf" thread. Did he off himself?

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the Jigsaw comment x Jigsaw dead pic. Flawless execution.

mane no offense op but shawty looks challenged.

and dude is beyond desperate for trying to sit game to shawty.

aaaand I'm done.  

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I honestly find females fishing for compliments (ie, sitting in the house taking pictures of their face) to be just as sad man. The dudes that hype their heads, smh sad as well.
This

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

wade-damn-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom