Why is the gov't doing so little to end rape in prisons?

off topic: i would jump out there & say, all men who have 3ex with men in jail, are DL/gay out here as well. They are just put in a place where it is more socially acceptable b/c the lack of women.
A whole different topic there. I don't know how I feel. On the surface of it, they are humans and need to release. No women present, so they have to resort to that.

Is heterosexuality the PREFERENCE of liking the opposite sex over the same sex? Because if it is, a man in jail can still like women more but since he doesn't have access to a woman he RESORTS to male bondage.

What do you all think about this exchange? Where do you stand?

off topic: i would jump out there & say, all men who have 3ex with men in jail, are DL/gay out here as well. They are just put in a place where it is more socially acceptable b/c the lack of women.
A whole different topic there. I don't know how I feel. On the surface of it, they are humans and need to release. No women present, so they have to resort to that.

Is heterosexuality the PREFERENCE of liking the opposite sex over the same sex? Because if it is, a man in jail can still like women more but since he doesn't have access to a woman he RESORTS to male bondage.

What do you all think about this exchange? Where do you stand?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

here ya go...Houston been on this

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dude didn't even tell the real story about his eye. So he's saying some gangsters messed his eye up? I confuse

As far as the gang rape campaign, that was really bizarre the music got all dramatic and they had weird pictures. Did this guy get raped? I still confuse

Please respond

no idea...i share this video anytime i can cuz its so out of left field
laugh.gif

roll.gif
  Stop the sodomy and gang rape campaign and his irrational fear of rape.

"Watch what you do, because theres mother %*!#%%! in the pen gangraping mother %*!#%%!."
laugh.gif

"I'm risked everyday just walking in the streets. I just got pulled over yesterday and could have went in, and mother %*!#%%! could have done something dirty to me."
roll.gif

The people who did the interview just google imaged prison pictures and put them in the video, theres a random Arrested Development picture in there
laugh.gif
. This video is +@@%@*$ hilarious.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

here ya go...Houston been on this

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dude didn't even tell the real story about his eye. So he's saying some gangsters messed his eye up? I confuse

As far as the gang rape campaign, that was really bizarre the music got all dramatic and they had weird pictures. Did this guy get raped? I still confuse

Please respond

no idea...i share this video anytime i can cuz its so out of left field
laugh.gif

roll.gif
  Stop the sodomy and gang rape campaign and his irrational fear of rape.

"Watch what you do, because theres mother %*!#%%! in the pen gangraping mother %*!#%%!."
laugh.gif

"I'm risked everyday just walking in the streets. I just got pulled over yesterday and could have went in, and mother %*!#%%! could have done something dirty to me."
roll.gif

The people who did the interview just google imaged prison pictures and put them in the video, theres a random Arrested Development picture in there
laugh.gif
. This video is +@@%@*$ hilarious.

"The only thing i can tell you mother #%+%%%@ , stay out of the pen -- until i drop this no gang rape policy." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This is the funniest *#@% i ever heard.

"The only thing i can tell you mother #%+%%%@ , stay out of the pen -- until i drop this no gang rape policy." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This is the funniest *#@% i ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom