Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

I can't go anywhere, work anywhere, drink and eat anywhere without seeing people the size of a crossover SUV. Go to Japan, you don't see anyone like this. What is wrong with this country? Why is there no movement to get skinnier? 
To top it off, most of these other first-world countries have free healthcare on top of skinnier people. Dis-gusting.

I can't go anywhere, work anywhere, drink and eat anywhere without seeing people the size of a crossover SUV. Go to Japan, you don't see anyone like this. What is wrong with this country? Why is there no movement to get skinnier? 
To top it off, most of these other first-world countries have free healthcare on top of skinnier people. Dis-gusting.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Because people like thick girls

cottage-cheese-pic.jpg

FAP FAP FAP FAP

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree man. Thought about this a couple of days ago, I don't care about the next mans weight, but to see women with 2/3/4 rolls of fat.. it's just disgusting and way too common.
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Beat me to it. People like mass, certain women take that as justification for not working out.
ohwell.gif

Beat me to it. People like mass, certain women take that as justification for not working out.
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree man. Thought about this a couple of days ago, I don't care about the next mans weight, but to see women with 2/3/4 rolls of fat.. it's just disgusting and way too common.
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

its "disgusting" because society has brain washed you to believe that skinny is beautiful and fat is ugly...

its "disgusting" because society has brain washed you to believe that skinny is beautiful and fat is ugly...

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I work at a grocery store and I just smh when I see the kind of food these people buy.

Man I went to the store to get some fruit the other day and there was this guy that had to be about 300lbs in line in front of me.  A few things he had in his cart: glazed donuts, 2 gallons of ice cream, a case of sprite, Chips agoy.
Come on man...

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I work at a grocery store and I just smh when I see the kind of food these people buy.

Man I went to the store to get some fruit the other day and there was this guy that had to be about 300lbs in line in front of me.  A few things he had in his cart: glazed donuts, 2 gallons of ice cream, a case of sprite, Chips agoy.
Come on man...

Back
Top Bottom