Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

If you really think about it this country promotes this lifestyle. Corporations that make this poison and sell it to the masses run our elected officials. When a movement begins to educate the people to exercise and eat healthier it gets met with opposition from the, "government needs to stay out of my kitchen and my kids schools" types. Fat people disgust me, but what's even worse are the idiots who stick up for all of the junk the American people buy and pass off as food. Theses lard %+%%@ also drive up the cost of health insurance. America, home of gluttony and greed.
*claps*
edit: 
jdi23 wrote:
Fat people serve a purpose in the world too. Say you're getting chased down by a pack of wolves and its you and a fat person you think the wolves are gonna pass up on all that meat and come for you. Hell nah that's the holy grail out there man, but for real fat people are cool they know about all the snacks before they hit the street.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

If you really think about it this country promotes this lifestyle. Corporations that make this poison and sell it to the masses run our elected officials. When a movement begins to educate the people to exercise and eat healthier it gets met with opposition from the, "government needs to stay out of my kitchen and my kids schools" types. Fat people disgust me, but what's even worse are the idiots who stick up for all of the junk the American people buy and pass off as food. Theses lard %+%%@ also drive up the cost of health insurance. America, home of gluttony and greed.
*claps*
edit: 
jdi23 wrote:
Fat people serve a purpose in the world too. Say you're getting chased down by a pack of wolves and its you and a fat person you think the wolves are gonna pass up on all that meat and come for you. Hell nah that's the holy grail out there man, but for real fat people are cool they know about all the snacks before they hit the street.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its "disgusting" because society has brain washed you to believe that skinny is beautiful and fat is ugly...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 $+%@%. Naa B,I'd MUCH rather be with this

flattering-clothes.jpg

Than this

Spoiler [+]

fat_women_bathingsuits.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Absolutely NOTHING to do with societys standards,those are my own standards and I prefer attractive,healthy fit women than much less attractive,unhealthy overweight women.

its "disgusting" because society has brain washed you to believe that skinny is beautiful and fat is ugly...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 $+%@%. Naa B,I'd MUCH rather be with this

flattering-clothes.jpg

Than this

Spoiler [+]

fat_women_bathingsuits.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Absolutely NOTHING to do with societys standards,those are my own standards and I prefer attractive,healthy fit women than much less attractive,unhealthy overweight women.

Fat people are going to be important to our survival in zombie apocalypse times.

Fat people are going to be important to our survival in zombie apocalypse times.

u fat dawgy?
being fat IS not only disgusting, its also unhealthy.. shut up with this "brain washed" nonsense. 
laugh.gif

u fat dawgy?
being fat IS not only disgusting, its also unhealthy.. shut up with this "brain washed" nonsense. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

lol op what happen son?

did someone fat do you dirty?
You offended 'doggy'?
Je Ne Sais, not the point. You don't see obese folks glorified like you do over here. Got shows for fat brides and #$@#.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

lol op what happen son?

did someone fat do you dirty?
You offended 'doggy'?
Je Ne Sais, not the point. You don't see obese folks glorified like you do over here. Got shows for fat brides and #$@#.

For starters look no further than Denny's new menu paying homage to "American" dishes throughout the US.

Then take into consideration we're lazy, cheap, over worked and underpaid and you have a formula that becomes cyclical.

I do believe our sprawling suburbs play a roll in this as well. If our cities were more developed and truly city centers, you'd have more readily available food (not fast food) to pick up and prepare on your way to/from work without sacrificing additional time.

For starters look no further than Denny's new menu paying homage to "American" dishes throughout the US.

Then take into consideration we're lazy, cheap, over worked and underpaid and you have a formula that becomes cyclical.

I do believe our sprawling suburbs play a roll in this as well. If our cities were more developed and truly city centers, you'd have more readily available food (not fast food) to pick up and prepare on your way to/from work without sacrificing additional time.

Back
Top Bottom