Why isnt anyone talking about Lil Mister? Chiraq

This negro is the next best thing out of Chiraq next to Herb and Bibby

Dude is trash how u a variant Chief Keef and you from a rival gang , son even calls himself Montana same adlibs , motions , flow . Son should be ashamed

Dude is trash how u a variant Chief Keef and you from a rival gang , son even calls himself Montana same adlibs , motions , flow . Son should be ashamed
I get the Montana part, but all the guys from Chicago do the same moves, signs, all of that stuff i.e (Herb,Jojo,Lil Jay,etc) They may be from different gangs, but they do all live walking distance from each other, so you shouldnt be suprised.

Herb , Bibby, King Louie, Lil Mouse , Fredo, Durk, etc are not Chief Keef variants. This dude is a BLATANT ripoff like down to the bang adlibs I can't get jiggy with that at all. Rico is aight tho

Herb , Bibby, King Louie, Lil Mouse , Fredo, Durk, etc are not Chief Keef variants. This dude is a BLATANT ripoff like down to the bang adlibs I can't get jiggy with that at all. Rico is aight tho
I still don't think Mister is jocking him. I'll give you the Montana thing, but i don't see it anywhere else. He says bang 3x in the beginning of No Lackin, but i dont feel like he's jocking Sosa. Alot of up comming rappers from CHicago are "jocking Sosa" but i feel like ppl are saying that bc they're from the same city. 

bruh its not a specific thing that makes ppl feel like he jockin keef

his music just overall sounds like b-grade chief keef songs

Besides No Lackin everythang else is ok, once Jojo died fool watered down his music and got off that gun talk.

Went to a French Montana show this past weekend in the Chi and met Katie Got Bandz, King Louie, Lil Bibby and Lil Herb. Dudes are some cool dudes man. This whole drilla movement is heat though.

I mess with Lil Mister, Katie Got Bandz, French Montana, Herb, Bibby, whole GBE, etc. Their beats slaaaap

bruh its not a specific thing that makes ppl feel like he jockin keef

his music just overall sounds like b-grade chief keef songs
No its just bc they kinda look the same and they are from Chicago. Rappers are always compared to rappers from their city... its a shame really.

Besides No Lackin everythang else is ok, once Jojo died fool watered down his music and got off that gun talk.
That's just bc he's trying to make bangers. Just like Keef stopped talking about that gun talk (as much) after Back From The Dead. Atleast compared to The Bang Mixtape, and Back From the Dead.

That's just bc he's trying to make bangers. Just like Keef stopped talking about that gun talk (as much) after Back From The Dead. Atleast compared to The Bang Mixtape, and Back From the Dead.
Nah man even with that song buddy did with Lil Jojo was terrible, my little friend was bad too. Dudes tryin all these styles and failing, all they music videos is like keef and dem old videos.

Back
Top Bottom