Why isnt anyone talking about Lil Mister? Chiraq

Nah man even with that song buddy did with Lil Jojo was terrible, my little friend was bad too. Dudes tryin all these styles and failing, all they music videos is like keef and dem old videos.
No he's not. I hate how ppl always say a rapper is trying to be like someone else. That's whats wrong with rap fans they always try to fond something negative about a rapper. Young Chop is the next Luger, Keef is a wannabe Flocka, Gotti is a wanna be Gucci,  and the list goes on... I will admit Mister jocks Keef's videos, but not all of the them. And I'm sure JoJo's death had nothing to do with him switching his style, most rappers sound different mixtape after mixtape, saying Mister stopped talking about guns after Jojo died just sounds like a good comeback but i doubt that had anything to do with it. 

But tell which Chief Keef video this resembles??

Diesel murked him on that track but let's be honest that video looks like Purple Swag reincarnated. We could act like Keef stopped talking bout banging but fool actually mentioned killing a Bricksquad member on a track from his album that featured French Montana. The Chop and Luger comparisons make sense just from the standpoint of Chop taking some Luger's exact sounds and effects.

Diesel murked him on that track but let's be honest that video looks like Purple Swag reincarnated. We could act like Keef stopped talking bout banging but fool actually mentioned killing a Bricksquad member on a track from his album that featured French Montana. The Chop and Luger comparisons make sense just from the standpoint of Chop taking some Luger's exact sounds and effects.
A$AP... I give up

A$AP... I give up
Aint gon lie I was trippin that day, the effects are similar to Purple Swag but everythang else I said I stand behind. Besides No Lackin dude is boring

Back
Top Bottom