Why Men Need to Cheat

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by 4U2C

You guys are under the assumption that females operate under the same thought process as males. Yeah a female will cheat, but I doubt it would be the same kind of cheating that a male would do. Women are more emotionally driven, while men are more physically driven. That's why it's easier for a dude to "cheat".

That sums it up right here. I be telling girls that when man cheat is not really cheating, there is no emotional connection is just wham bam thank you mam and move on. When women cheat hey sneak phone calls, lie about where they been , go on dinner dates and actually have a emotional bond to a dude.

i was telling this girl Men should be allowed to have sex with others girls at least every now and then as long as they don't know.

Its really unrealistic for a men in a relationship to be faithful.

I laugh at men when they said they never cheated on their wife or girlfriend before. I know its a dang lie!
tumblr_lby14flfIh1qd87hqo1_500.gif

This man gets it. A dude will have sex with a ham sandwich if he was able to. Chicks will make you feel like a slimeball if you were to ever bring up the topic of you having meaningless, emotionless (safe) sex with a random jumpoff, but how many "male friends" does she have in the wing? Constantly giving her attention, inflating her ego, listening to her boy problems, and basically being an emotional tampon? She's out chea basically having an emotional affair with these so called friends of hers, and you can't go smash a random chick you have absolutely NO feelings for? OH.

Why be in a relationship then??...WHY????....just stay alone and $!!@ everything in sight, the type of #%!! some of you write is mind blowing...double standard on an astronomical level, cheating is cheating, is no different if you are a guy or a girl...I'm seriously blown away by the stupidity I've read from some of youZ

You guys are under the assumption that females operate under the same thought process as males. Yeah a female will cheat, but I doubt it would be the same kind of cheating that a male would do. Women are more emotionally driven, while men are more physically driven. That's why it's easier for a dude to "cheat".

That sums it up right here. I be telling girls that when man cheat is not really cheating, there is no emotional connection is just wham bam thank you mam and move on. When women cheat hey sneak phone calls, lie about where they been , go on dinner dates and actually have a emotional bond to a dude.

i was telling this girl Men should be allowed to have sex with others girls at least every now and then as long as they don't know.

I laugh at men when they said they never cheated on their wife or girlfriend before. I know its a dang lie!

This man gets it. A dude will have sex with a ham sandwich if he was able to. Chicks will make you feel like a slimeball if you were to ever bring up the topic of you having meaningless, emotionless (safe) sex with a random jumpoff, but how many "male friends" does she have in the wing? Constantly giving her attention, inflating her ego, listening to her boy problems, and basically being an emotional tampon? She's out chea basically having an emotional affair with these so called friends of hers, and you can't go smash a random chick you have absolutely NO feelings for? OH.

Good Point! never thought of it like that before! Chicks do this all the time. But when i call a girl just to ask her what club is popping they get all mad but chicks can sit on the phone with their coworkers all day and have the other men listen to their problems.

My ex girl had her cowoker who was a dude help us move. He had a huge truck. I was like hecks no and cussed her out like are you crazy..lol Then i thought abou tit and was like whatever he can help us but remember this.

So my car broke down and a female coworker lived by me and I had her pick me up on purpose to get a lift to work. My girl was at home. I made sure my girl saw who was picking me up and boy did she get heated yelling bla bla.

I'm like what is the difference. You had a dude coworker help us move and i had a female coworker give me a lift to work.

But females always try to justify their actions. Exactly why I'm single now.. double standard women, got to love it

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Y'all young bucks who love your wives but say they don't think about cheating must be partially gay. I love mine but I need new cheeks every now and then just to curve the carnal cravings. Y'all must not have testosterone , cuz when I walk these NY streets I see so much butt cheeks I would like to thrash but maintain my bearing because it's easy to get caught up...

I've done my dirt but in the past yr or so I been cool... I had a couple side joints who knew my situation and wouldn't even ask about her ... They wanted the D just as bad cause they had men too... Shorty never caught me in the act or anything but she became a lil suspicious of a few of my
" female friends" who texted me late at night or poked me too many times on FB so I fell back cause I know what I got at home is kinda irreplaceable at this point... So I fell back bought sum games for my PS3 and been chilling monogamous.

I got this one chick who wants the D but I'm not gonna fall for it cause I might really get caught up... She's baaaaad...
Put bluntly you are not in love your wife.

You settled, and that's why you cheat so much.

grin.gif

Some of you just don't get it. You don't think women have sex just for quick satisfaction? You really think women are that much different from guys to where they have to be emotionally attached? They don't. Do you think all the random girls you've messed with or your JO's have feeling everytime y'all are doing it? They're not and it's just as easy for a girl in a relationship to want quick satisfaction as well, especially if she knows her man is doing the same thing. Get rid of the double standards in your mind and stop using them as excuses

With as casual as sex is thought of this day and age you cannot expect a woman to have the same mindset of years and years ago.

Good Point! never thought of it like that before! Chicks do this all the time. But when i call a girl just to ask her what club is popping they get all mad but chicks can sit on the phone with their coworkers all day and have the other men listen to their problems.

My ex girl had her cowoker who was a dude help us move. He had a huge truck. I was like hecks no and cussed her out like are you crazy..lol Then i thought abou tit and was like whatever he can help us but remember this.

So my car broke down and a female coworker lived by me and I had her pick me up on purpose to get a lift to work. My girl was at home. I made sure my girl saw who was picking me up and boy did she get heated yelling bla bla.

I'm like what is the difference. You had a dude coworker help us move and i had a female coworker give me a lift to work.

But females always try to justify their actions. Exactly why I'm single now.. double standard women, got to love it
from "I dont usually do this" to "well i was drunk and it was my birthday anyway" and many many more

always amazes me how females can never admit their wrongdoing

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Some of you just don't get it. You don't think women have sex just for quick satisfaction? You really think women are that much different from guys to where they have to be emotionally attached? They don't. Do you think all the random girls you've messed with or your JO's have feeling everytime y'all are doing it? They're not and it's just as easy for a girl in a relationship to want quick satisfaction as well, especially if she knows her man is doing the same thing. Get rid of the double standards in your mind and stop using them as excuses

get rid of double standards...riiiiiiiiiight
laugh.gif

i agree but for the most part girls dont want multiple $##+# entering them in over the same time period

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

ksteezy - you need to shave them pubes off your face and fall back son. You is the dude who prob fantasized about black chicks in your room while watching sister sister. you wifed the first one who would have you and you got your nostril wide open. stick you what your good at, having the thinest beard in north america and promoting yourself on the internet.
*crying*

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Men cheat because we want some new +!+*# every now and then.

That's what they're paying these PhD professor to research? $#!%+ go find the cure to cancer or somethin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

This. 
I do not agree with the thinking that there is a standard of different thought processes when it comes to cheating from the two genders. It can go either way for both. Either a woman or man can cheat just to get satisfaction, or for emotional reasons. 

I know quite a few men who cheated to get new @!#*%, but then fell or their sidepiece. One of them is my ex. These men supposedly still love their main, but then start to care and fall for the sidepiece. Happens quite often. If he is cheating with a few other girls, some sidepieces just purely physical, but then there are some he will fall for. Very easy for it to happen. 

I also know quite a few girls who cheat just purely for sex. A lot of girls especially who did not have that much experience before, or they were virgins before they got with their boyfriends, get very very very curious. Or their boyfriend is just not satisfying them sexually and they feel no sexual chemistry. Then they meet another guy, instant sexual attraction and it happens. 

Originally Posted by DunkSB4Life

You're onto something there..
pimp.gif

EDIT:

But on the real in discussions with dudes of various ages about this subject, I have found that they all agree on one thing. If they cheat, the sex between them & their wife/gf won't change, but if their wife/gf cheats, the sex will change. Basically, the theory if that a man can have sex with 100 women, & nothing about them will change (physically), whereas if a woman had sex with 100 men, a physical change will occur. A man who has sex on a frequent & continuous basis won't lose size or girth (in theory) compared to a woman who has sex on a frequent & continuous basis will go through a change. Her pucci won't stay virgin tight after taking D on a regular basis. So of course men would want to have other women, but not want their women to have other men, b/c over time, that pucci will lose is "tightness" in comparison to his D not changing at all. That can lead to sex with the wife/gf to be indesirable, b/c she isn't what she used to be, & it won't feel as good. So even though he may be locked, loaded & ready for war, she can't provide the battle she used to, b/c she's either cheating or they have an open relationship where they're both allowed to smash other ppl. I couldn't do the open 'ship thing personally b/c if I had a chick I wouldn't want to 1) be passionately kissing her, after she's had a mouth full of some other man's D. 2) smash a loose pucci. 

Moral of the story, there will always be a double-standard when it comes to men/women cheating in relationships. If you feel the urge to step outside of the relationship, just break it off, get it out of your system & then go back into your relationship. No point in losing love or some outside pucci or some outside D. That's my 2 cents

laugh.gif

Really? 

Your theory is that if a girl has sex on a constant basis with others beside her boyfriend, she will get more loose and it won't be as pleasing to have sex with her since she is not as tight. What? So you are correlating that to her having sex outside her relationship only? What if she has a lot of sex with her boyfriend, and she doesn't cheat? Using your theory, she is bound to get loose because of frequent sex, right? Who is she say if she is cheating, she is having lots of sex with her other partners? 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why be in a relationship then??...WHY????....just stay alone and $!!@ everything in sight, the type of #%!! some of you write is mind blowing...double standard on an astronomical level, cheating is cheating, is no different if you are a guy or a girl...I'm seriously blown away by the stupidity I've read from some of youZ
I agree completely. It took a few years of hiding/deleting texts, deactivating/reactivating facebook, and making up elaborate stories to realize that I was better off with calling it quits on relationships for now. Relationships are all about learning and growing with a partner (or partners) within a set of clearly defined and mutually agreed upon boundaries that are subject to change as the parties involved change. It isn't "cheating" to have sex with multiple people while in a relationship... as long as your practices are known, accepted, and agreed, then it's simply another aspect of the relationship.

The problem is that a lot of people don't realize this. Instead of remaining single and being honest with the people they interact with until they find someone that is compatible with them on multiple levels, they settle by being unrealistic with their wants, their needs, and their expectations to appease their potential partner(s). That's why people feel the need to cheat... not just men. If you can't find someone that you can be open and honest with about your desires, your goals, and interact with on a fun and simultaneously productive manner then you are probably better off remaining single. That's the route I've chosen, and I've refused to enter a formal relationship until I can find someone that I not only desire, but can meet my desires as well.

Yo, never in my have I cheated!

.... cause I never had a girlfriend to cheat on. ForeverAlone.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

^^ so in that same matter you would be perfectly ok with your girl/wife to have all sorts of penises on her face regularly as long as she is only mentally/emotionally connecting with you?...if that's ok with you and you find a woman that's ok with it and you both have that understanding, then be it, as long as you both are happy.
Honestly yes call me crazy

My dream life is to have an emotional and mental attachment with a women (wife).  And an individual on the side that i have the exciting sex with.  I want this girl to also be married so we have an understanding that its just sex don't want any feeling involved.  And i would want my wife to do the same.  But i wouldn't want either of us to know about the others jump off.  It may sound dumb.  But that would keep me excited her excited.  We could have sex with each other but we always have that fun excitement on the side, it would keep the marriage fresh. .  Ignorance is bliss

Fact that you said you wouldn't want to know about each other JOs is an obvious indication that's not really what you want, you just want a green light to have sex with other women without feeling guilty....just stay single bro, no need to put your family through that....you know?

I only don't want to know Because then She would know and leave me. I have stated I don't care if she did but then she has to be ok if I do to. And I would like to have that understanding. But I have yet to find a girl in my 24 years of living that is ok with an open relationship. So to me that is never an actual option.

I never understood the notion that men cheat because they're insecure.

People get bored, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom