Why no air max 93 og retro?

Quick question on 93's and bursts. What is the major difference? Technology and history-wise? I enjoy learning the history. 

And Size wise, would they fit like air max 90's? Or are they tighter? Im a 10 in almost everything Nike except air max 1's and 90's i go .5 down.

Quick question on 93's and bursts. What is the major difference? Technology and history-wise? I enjoy learning the history. 

And Size wise, would they fit like air max 90's? Or are they tighter? Im a 10 in almost everything Nike except air max 1's and 90's i go .5 down.
the upper is different from both shoes and also the 93s used the huarache neoprene sockliner

and the burst came out in 95, 2 years after the 93s and before you had the 94s

that is the 2nd pair in the picture from the 3 blacked out air maxes what ive posted above

cant tell you anything about the fit since i dont own them

Last edited:

I've had both and from what I experienced the 93's go true to size while the Bursts run about .5 too small. But it was several years ago I had bursts so new editions might be different if/when they come out

1s and 90s are TTS to me and I've just bought a 2014 retro AM93 that is also TTS to me.

Just curious but I was wondering why the AM93s are considered underrated, what was it about the shoe that people didn't like?  The silhouette to me is timeless and I love the neoprene ankle support.

Just curious but I was wondering why the AM93s are considered underrated, what was it about the shoe that people didn't like?  The silhouette to me is timeless and I love the neoprene ankle support.
this shoe is very difficult to rock with jeans also the toebox looks way too boxy

its more a shoe what you wear with joggers or sweatpants, thats why it is not that popular i think

oh sweet baby Jesus
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom