Why no air max 93 og retro?

Wasnt expecting samples or anything, I don't see many 93's in general(except recent GR and Europe exclusives). Thanks

These colourways are on footlocker us on sale at the moment accept for the menthol ones I believe

Mine aren't ds either wear your sneaks bro don't leave them sitting in cupboards then when you finally want to wear them they crumble and fall apart

I wear all my shoes. Just got these as a "bonus" in a deal. I don't know a lot about the 93, this is my first pair. They will find their way into the rotation. Anyone know if the 93 Size? did in the neon 95 color way came in a 13us? Largest I've found is a 12us

I agree but then again most 93s Pop up on eBay below retail and mowabb 93s wasn't general release in the UK if you remember

Don't see too many Mowabb 93s around. They were hard to come by even when I purchased my pair close to 10 years ago. They dldnt have a wide release and for the most part went under the radar

Yeah there a classic and anyone who loves the 93 would want it in there rotation!!

I know this is totally not related to air max 93s... But my huarache LE strap broke I contacted footlocker support and they have asked for pictures of the defect , the sole and the whole shoe why is this and what is the process can anybody help me please ?????

Back
Top Bottom