Why no air max 93 og retro?

FF5B8EE3-BE1A-4076-A55E-FDD1CAD6E281.jpeg
I like these weirdly

089A478E-5A68-4D08-8F2A-17B21560FB2F.jpeg
E9A026E1-5A9F-4458-92A8-7142B4736AB6.jpeg
E2C3DEA7-A29E-4F1B-8245-34BE83CE0915.jpeg

Hi I know totally unrelated to am1 but what white would you use to fix the upper on my am93 there from 2002 not the 2014 retro your help would be highly appreciated I want to keep the vintage look not make it too white like a brand new shoe just want to rid the scuffs and scratches!

i would use a flat white. then a matte or satin finish. if youre dead set on a "vintage" look, you'll need to add a tiny dab of yellow, and try to match whatever shade your worn white it. however, you should prob prep the work area by carefully snipping off loose or frayed parts so it looks a little cleaner.
41db7TSZ3YL._SY395_.jpg

41a2rZ0IswL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

41Lw5x1%2BxnL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

No more cardboard box mesh on the toe hated that mesh they used on the 2014 retro (just use regular huarache mesh) :sick: And I wonder if the sock liner is independent from the shoe from the pics it doesn’t seem to be and that shade of blue seems to be a lot lighter than its predecessors or maybe it’s just the pics still in for a pair make my ‘14 beaters

Hufufufufu satin mesh
No more cardboard box mesh on the toe hated that mesh they used on the 2014 retro (just use regular huarache mesh) :sick: And I wonder if the sock liner is independent from the shoe from the pics it doesn’t seem to be and that shade of blue seems to be a lot lighter than its predecessors or maybe it’s just the pics still in for a pair make my ‘14 beaters
Are these going to sit? Or will be gone in seconds?

i hope they will sit, Nike are a bunch of punks with their fake sell outs to create hype
They most likely will sit
But I will secure my pair and do return.
Please how fit them ?
Exemple size for me :
AIR MAX 180 : 10US
AIR MAX 97 : 9.5 / 10US
AIR MAX 98 : 9.5 US
AM 1 ANNIVERSARY 2017 : 9.5US

BIG THX FOR ADVANCE GUYS :D
US10

Any Air Max retro, I am US10 due to narrow toebox

But in Air Jordan retros, I am US 9.5 (that is my TTS) due to wide toebox.

I just put my foot in Vapormax Plus today, where as people claim it’s larger than most Air Maxes.

Thank God it’s a US10. US 9.5 will not work.

BTW think about it, AM93 toe is mesh, will not fold like leather. So US10 is safe.

They most likely will sit
But I will secure my pair and do return.

US10

Any Air Max retro, I am US10 due to narrow toebox

But in Air Jordan retros, I am US 9.5 (that is my TTS) due to wide toebox.

I just put my foot in Vapormax Plus today, where as people claim it’s larger than most Air Maxes.

Thank God it’s a US10. US 9.5 will not work.

BTW think about it, AM93 toe is mesh, will not fold like leather. So US10 is safe.

Timche? :lol:

Aside from the airbag being small, which is acceptable at this point I guess, I wish they would made the tongue emblem og, with airMAX in all white letters. The air kind of disappears being dark like that on black.

Also the air heel plate under the sole

Not a big deal, just would've been nice.

Back
Top Bottom