Why no air max 93 og retro?

They might be at your local finish line, give them a call and check. Tried them on last night and sizing was a little weird. I usually wear a 12 in everything but a huarache but my foot was sliding in the 12 and 11.5 hadn't been pulled from the shipment yet. 
Does your store show up on the store locator on the website as having it in?

I wonder how accurate that thing is

Store Pickup showed that none of the FNL's in San Antonio had them, so I called FNL corp and asked if they would be in-store. The rep said there was no way of telling, and to try calling local stores. The guy at my local store said they didn't have them and couldn't tell for sure if they were getting them, but if they were online, they would most likely be getting them in-store. My store said if they are getting them, it would be this sunday or wednesday.

Just ordered a pair from Finishline. I was able to use a coupon and a rewards card so I got them for $85.00! I wanted to try them on but didn't want to take the chance they never make it to store and then my sizes disappear. I wear a size 10 in Air Max 1's and got a 10 in these also but I'm afraid they are going to run big! Sucks that I couldn't try these on.

They might be at your local finish line, give them a call and check. Tried them on last night and sizing was a little weird. I usually wear a 12 in everything but a huarache but my foot was sliding in the 12 and 11.5 hadn't been pulled from the shipment yet. 

If they're cut like the Size? collabs, you want to go a half size down.

My-T.

Used WC and a $20 off coupon , $84 shipped and to think I almost ordered from size? For twice that

how were you able to stack both? Thanks

Gotta use on mobile device

Just ordered a pair from Finishline. I was able to use a coupon and a rewards card so I got them for $85.00! I wanted to try them on but didn't want to take the chance they never make it to store and then my sizes disappear. I wear a size 10 in Air Max 1's and got a 10 in these also but I'm afraid they are going to run big! Sucks that I couldn't try these on.

I tried using Steal15 coupon and $20 WC coupon # on the mobile site (on my phone) but it says only one coupon can be used per transaction. How were you guys able to stack them? Which coupon code did you guys use?

I tried using Steal15 coupon and $20 WC coupon # on the mobile site (on my phone) but it says only one coupon can be used per transaction. How were you guys able to stack them? Which coupon code did you guys use?
same?  just tried it and it didnt work!!

how were you able to stack both? Thanks

There's WC coupons and WC rewards. You can use WC rewards with a coupon, but not two coupons. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think vig09 used his rewards with a coupon, not two coupons.

Last edited:
Pulled these old things out to remind myself how dope the 93's truly are. Menthols will be mine...soon.
Straight piffery right there. This c/w on nikes are so underrated. Were those men's or women's? I had this pair but they were women's unfortunately and I happened to find a pair in my size. This c/w NEEDS to be retroed ASAP. Classic 90's nike c/w.

Back
Top Bottom