WHY PEOPLE GO CRAZY OVER KANYE? EXPLAIN!

IM NOT TRYING TO HATE OR NOTHING, BUT THE DUDE ANNOYES ME! HES ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT LV THIS LV THAT LIKE KNOW ONE CANT BUY LV, NOW HES TRYING TO TALK LIKEHES FROM LONDON, AND THE DUDE CANT EVEN RAP! SO PEOPLE PLEASE.................STOP MAKING THIS DUDE FEEL LIKE HIS A GOD! YOU PEOPLE EVEN GOT THIS GUY THINKTHAT HE CAN DRESS! PLEASE................
kanye-west-hoch.jpg

FRESH! PLEASE.....................THIS IS KANYE AT HIS FINEST
smh.gif

He has made 4 straight good albums one being a near classic imo . How he dresses has no affect on me listening to his music

Originally Posted by killa d

^^^^^SO YOU TELLING ME THAT 808 HEARTBREAK WAS A GOOD ALBUM! YOU'RE CRAZY!

I loved it. Just raw emotion and taking music to a new level. If you can' appreciate diversity, I feel sorry for your limited perspective of the world.

If you have to listen to it under another genre description, go ahead, but I like it because it was different from everything else but lyrically andmelodically relevant.

Ask other genres and cultures how they like it, and they love it. Its only rap fans that refuse to listen to anything without gritty lyrics or pounding beatsthat don't like it...ask kanye...does that matter? Nope. Hes getting checks to perform in other countries at other venues for people, (the majority) thatappreciate him.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

killa d wrote:

I loved it. Just raw emotion and taking music to a new level. If you can' appreciate diversity, I feel sorry for your limited perspective of the world.

If you have to listen to it under another genre description, go ahead, but I like it because it was different from everything else but lyrically and melodically relevant.

Ask other genres and cultures how they like it, and they love it. Its only rap fans that refuse to listen to anything without gritty lyrics or pounding beats that don't like it...ask kanye...does that matter? Nope. Hes getting checks to perform in other countries at other venues for people, (the majority) that appreciate him.
Nice job explaining that. It isn't a rap or really even an r&b album, I think people have a hard time grasping that.

And to the OP, those are some bad examples of waht you think is a bad fashion sense of his.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

He's an average rapper with the personality of a diva....I miss the old producing Kanye. Don't respect this guy at all

because he makes amazing music...all his albums have been great. If his image in the media is clouding your judgement of him as a music artist then you need tore-evaluate your thought process.

indifferent.gif

That was a very good album! It was "different" so I had to listen to it in a different way than other Ye albums.

indifferent.gif

That was a very good album! It was "different" so I had to listen to it in a different way than other Ye albums.

thread backfire
laugh.gif

anyways, whenever i think about it nowadays i really look forward to listening to kanye's new music almost more than anyone else.

He isn't a good rapper but his content and production make up for it. I like all of his albums

Originally Posted by iMixedi

anyways, whenever i think about it nowadays i really look forward to listening to kanye's new music more than anyone else.
No doubt.

He's running the game right now for a reason.

EDIT:

I had to go back and grab a quote from ABH that stuck out in my mind.

It's about Skateboard P, but I think it applies to 'Ye, too.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Thats the result of being a young black multi-millionaire, constantly having dime ({}) at your fingertips and not having no beef.

Thats how most of these _s would be if they were comfortable in their own skin.
Kanye does him 24/7, and frankly, I love him for it.

Ye is what he is. A character. An artist. And I mean that literally. Plenty of people hate him, I don't get how people still try to make him out to besoooo gratified.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He's an average rapper with the personality of a diva....I miss the old producing Kanye. Don't respect this guy at all
you dont respect him for doing what HE WANTS TO DO

rather than becoming a puppet and keep doing what people like you want him to do

I don't know what OP been listening to but Kanye been ripping stuff lately. He's above average as a rapper now. If you think his verses from Put On,Everyone Nose Remix, Kinda Like A Big Deal, Maybach Music II aren't up to par then your opinion on rapping ability is null and void.

I hated 808's when it first dropped but it grew on me, I listen to it more for the production rather than the emo singing/rapping.

kanye makes most of his music from raw emotion as optimus said as oppose to fronting like he's something he
is not, something the game really doesnt have that much of anymore

Back
Top Bottom