WHY PEOPLE GO CRAZY OVER KANYE? EXPLAIN!

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by M16

Homoesexuality is just becoming more accepted in our culture.
You would know $*!%$#.

Why you mad ? I hit a nerve ?
roll.gif
grin.gif
Who mad?

Too bad I edited that. It's my job to call you out on all the NON sense you spew. Has Yeezy done some questionable things? I won't deny that, butdon't try and say people are accepting homosexuality when he presents himself as a straight person.

Are you joking ?

20, 15, maybe 10 years ago Kanye would've been laughed off every stage he got on. No denying that the increased acceptance of ayo/@%%% behavior opened thedoor to his mainstream success, at least for "hip hop".

Originally Posted by M16

Are you joking ?

20, 15, maybe 10 years ago Kanye would've been laughed off every stage he got on. No denying that the increased acceptance of ayo/@%%% behavior opened the door to his mainstream success, at least for "hip hop".
Look at artists like De La Soul, they put flowers on their album cover. Past generations of rappers have worn bright colors, and tighter clothes(ie Fresh Prince) and none of them were laughed off stage.
eyes.gif

There has been acceptance of +%!%@$ behavior in hip hop? Not in the south....
laugh.gif
IDK who has accepted it...you?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by M16

Are you joking ?

20, 15, maybe 10 years ago Kanye would've been laughed off every stage he got on. No denying that the increased acceptance of ayo/@%%% behavior opened the door to his mainstream success, at least for "hip hop".
Look at artists like De La Soul, they put flowers on their album cover. Past generations of rappers have worn bright colors, and tighter clothes (ie Fresh Prince) and none of them were laughed off stage.
eyes.gif

There has been acceptance of +%!%@$ behavior in hip hop? Not in the south....
laugh.gif
IDK who has accepted it...you?

Word...I mean Kanye dresses like a N from the 80s...
Talent is accepted in any era...he would have fit in right wit Native Tounges (well the older Kanye)...

Originally Posted by M16

Are you joking ?

right but didn't he make his name as the soul-sample beat producing dude with songs like Through The Wire, My Way, Home

I think he evolved with his music into this kinda hypebeast-*%% flashy dude, but I think that only goes to prove his originality. A lot of rappers these dayswill succumb to the flashy whips gangsta lifestyle with their success, while Kanye kinda did his own thing and everyone followed that.

if your a young dude say 14-17 just starting to like hip hop music and what's out now, it's a whole different environment than what say me and youmight've been brought into, as far as whats in the past and whats ahead.

De La wasn't crying when they didn't win a Grammy. Don't even compare the two. De La was soft, but they were in their sub-group and accepted asalternatives. Kanye is straight up $$#%!@ music and became the face of hip hop and hypebeast fashion for 2-3 years now. He literarally became an icon forthousands of these closet dudes, so much so that even South Park got at him for being gay. Just look at his sales and some of the new artists out now and tellme it isn't being embraced
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by M16

De La wasn't crying when they didn't win a Grammy. Don't even compare the two. De La was soft, but they were in their sub-group and accepted as alternatives. Kanye is straight up !$%#*+ music and became the face of hip hop and hypebeast fashion for 2-3 years now.

The difference is ODB and Wu-Tang weren't putting out music for limp wrists.

Originally Posted by zube42

I hate when people say 808's is a groundbreaking album. I'll give it to him for the production but that's it.
I'm convinced that people that like this and listen to mostly hip hop think this is an artistic masterpiece.
The only thing it's changed for music is that we get even more auto-tune now. You want some real art? Listen to some Prince or Hendrix. Those guys used real instruments they played to make their music and don't have to resort to disguising their vocals.
I agree

I like kanye and I think he is a good rapper...but don't make him more than what he is

Originally Posted by M16

The difference is ODB and Wu-Tang weren't putting out music for limp wrists.

your an idiot kid. RZA would tell you Yeezy is a talented artist.

No one mentioned anything about talent.

You're the only idiot I see here, kid.

Originally Posted by M16

thats why your an idiot...if making music isn't about talent then what is it about? Don't ever correct my gramatical errors again...ol kumar in theface $+* dude.
laugh.gif
i'm not gonna sit here and argue with the closed minded...Ye contributes to hip hop culture period. Your on some other *%#*.

Originally Posted by M16

SO what the F are you talking about?!

Goddamn you're frigging stupid.

M16 you're so fugging ignorant sometimes its bewildering.

I wonder if you even have friends sometimes...I can't think of one person I've met that consistently makes me hate every. single. f-ing thing you said on a message board...

Originally Posted by jb 11368

Originally Posted by M16

It really is.

Drive die slow homie.

You still talking about talent ?
laugh.gif
what a lame.

If you like some $*++ rapper that's cool, do you. You have to be brain-dead to not see how homosexuality being more accepted recently led to him being moreaccepted and popular.
roll.gif
@ "contributes to hip hop culture" you really are a moron.

and Optimus... it's been almost a month now ? How long you gonna ride for ?
smh.gif

I love getting closet @$%@+%@ mad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

SO what the F are you talking about?!

Goddamn you're frigging stupid.

M16 you're so fugging ignorant sometimes its bewildering.

I wonder if you even have friends sometimes...I can't think of one person I've met that consistently makes me hate every. single. f-ing thing you said on a message board...

Originally Posted by jb 11368

Originally Posted by M16

It really is.

Drive die slow homie.

roll.gif
I agree completely to the point that i dont even think m16 believe the stuff he be postin on here. Its just pure hate. Besides some of his favoriterappers have done songs with Kanye so does that make him apart of this whole "homosexuality accepting culture".

When have my favorite rappers made songs with Kanye ? If anything my favorite rapper ethered him on a track recently.

These clowns are sitting at home in their tight jeans bumping love lockdown talking about Kanye contributes to hip hop.

I would think dudes memorized it by now the way they jock me.

Y'all already know though, of those alive... he entire AOTP fam, G Rap, Canibus, Brooklyn Ac, etc

"Never nothin' soft, everything a violent song.
Kanye West: gay rapper. That's where lines are drawn."

- Vinnie
pimp.gif

Unless you got a {{}}, are under 16, or just started listening to rap in 2008.... you got no excuse for defending Kanye.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

When have my favorite rappers made songs with Kanye ?

on that note is there any way possible we could get a list of your favorite rappers?

I was just about to ask the same question because every time I see a music post with a M-16 comment, he always got something negative to say. I just want toknow where is he coming from.

Originally Posted by M16

When have my favorite rappers made songs with Kanye ? If anything my favorite rapper ethered him on a track recently.

These clowns are sitting at home in their tight jeans bumping love lockdown talking about Kanye contributes to hip hop.

You threadjacked another topic on here and made it into a Ghostface Topic...Remember the song he did with Kanye?

c8c26621cc382f81adb047d766e2d54b3cd4e131.gif

Ghost is up there, but he's not on the short list of my favorite rappers. Only dude from Wu-Tang there is GZA. Save your stonefaces.

Originally Posted by c4

I liked Kanye when he first came out, but now, like dude on pg 1 said, he's like a diva. IMO he helped turn hip hop into a freakin fashion show. I've had enough of this dude, and being on NT doesn't help either.

Since when hip hop not been a fashion show. Now hip hop is just higher fashion. People use to be fresh with sean john or roca wear but you will get clowned ifyou wear sean john or roca claiming you're fresh.

Back
Top Bottom