Why so thirsty

i dont use twitter much but last time i was on that, dudes was tryna get at chicks through tweets 
eyes.gif
 i just found that laughable 
laugh.gif
 idk but the thirst level seemt mad high, whats next? tryna get the yambs through instagram 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

look on instagram for the tag called "thethirst" and youll see all these dudes (girls as well but its rare) gassing these females up left and right. they text these girls non stop and get no reply but they keep at it.

i dont even know why dudes keep at it? why would you still hit up someone that ignores you? and the caption is always like "oh look at this thirsty %)# guy all over me! hes so annoying!" welll if hes annoying why dont they just say so? they go on and on about how much it annoys them rignt? but they have the power to tell a dude they arent interseted. the thing is they dont because they want that attention. they want other people to make them feel good about themselves so they pull this type of #^@&. its sickening really

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

2d6wiuf.png
the thirst is strong with these clowns..

lol
brb spamming with multiple letters hoping that she either reply or like my post so i can reply back .
Unbelievable 

"If you out here thirstin' over these chicks in they dm's and inbox's, you triflin', and you need jesus."

roll.gif

lmao, them comments got me gawn, just ask for that $@* number and keep it pushin

Originally Posted by gocougs77

Women be asking for it with what they be wearin'

too much truth they know what they doin %%#+ like this ain't for fun they wan get comments

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

too much truth they know what they doin %%#+ like this ain't for fun they wan get comments

I HATE this!... Makes me wanna reply with a disrespectful comment like: "Damn... You must suck a MEAN d____".... Just to see how salty her response will be
laugh.gif

the irritating part is they'll caption it w/some !#%$ like "me being silly" "i'm so weird"
eyes.gif

some girl posted something about her favorite tattoo which happened to be placed on her bikini line and she only had on a t shirt and panties...i was so livid...usually i'll ignore it cuz i don't know them and it'll randomly end up on my TL but OD !#%$ like that pisses me off...just own up to it and say 'look at my box'

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I HATE this!... Makes me wanna reply with a disrespectful comment like: "Damn... You must suck a MEAN d____".... Just to see how salty her response will be
laugh.gif

lol bruh I thought the same thing they be bllowng me with them captions lol I'm glad y'all nt ladies have some class

One of the #1 head getters on my FB. I've had a lot of laughs reading some of the stuff I see posted by dudes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

Word.. lol 

Man this topic pisses me off too for the simple fact that like everyone before me said the social networks gas these chicks up. Personally, girls that I've had class with exhibit two different personalities, one for real life where they're shy and know their place but then they log in to fb or twitter and think they a "model" now? ducklips and all!

Back
Top Bottom