Why the hell aren't you an organ doner?!?!

Don't people say if you are an organ donor, if you get in a car accident, the doctors don't do enough to keep you alive so you can die and they takeyour organs?

Cuz I aint dead yet!

Na seriously, I am a donor...who cares what they do with this earthly husk once I'm done with it? If it helps somebody out, that might be that one lilkarma boost I need 2 pass thru them pearly gates...
Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Don't people say if you are an organ donor, if you get in a car accident, the doctors don't do enough to keep you alive so you can die and they take your organs?

People SAY a lot of things...hittin a girl from the back makes her *$! fatter, eatin cooch make hair grow on ya face, you can stop a conception by shakinup a soda and opening it n2 the...affected area, Newports show up on a drug test, the popular vote determines the election...its whetha you believe any of that$#!+ that counts...

Don't people say if you are an organ donor, if you get in a car accident, the doctors don't do enough to keep you alive so you can die and they take your organs?

Probably..."People" also said that if you get your rocks off while the girl is on top, she can't get pregnant because all the good stuff fallsright back out again. "People" always say dumb ##$# if you take the time to listen to it. And I don't have ANY problem WHATSOEVER w/ somebodyhaving their own religious reasons for not donating organs. I know Jehova's Witnessess don't believe in blood transfusions so I'm sutre theydon't do to much organ swapping. That's cool. My religion tells me that when I'm done here I won't need this 'earthly husk' as my mansput it, so ya'll can have my leftovers.

Cause I am think if I was close to dying and an organ donor all the procedures might not get done to save my life as they would if I wasn't one.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Probably..."People" also said that if you get your rocks off while the girl is on top, she can't get pregnant because all the good stuff falls right back out again. "People" always say dumb %@## if you take the time to listen to it.
I don't listen to them, but I just thought it would be something to think about. When I renew my ID, I probably will be an organ donor becauseI'm not religious at all to begin with.

^I mean, it may even be true. I really don't doubt it, I just don't exactly care. If I was in an accident THAT bad, I figure @@@% it take my organs andlet me go see my mom again. Life bores me anyway...

I would give my organs away if i was dead. I mean what good would they be when I'm dead anyway? Lets someone else live because of my healthy organs.

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Cause I am think if I was close to dying and an organ donor all the procedures might not get done to save my life as they would if I wasn't one.
my reasoning exactly. im selfish also

I read on some survey that most people don't think about it and thus don't even check it off.

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

A bunch of my friends told me this when they saw donor on my DL. They kinda scared me into switching it.

I'm too much of a coward to think about it
pimp.gif

I am a donor. I put that sticker right on my ID. One time a cop just gave me a warning for speeding and he told me straight up, its because I was a donor.

Back
Top Bottom