Why they hating on Shawty Lo's album....?

i been jamming this non stop since it dropped.

1003259.jpg
[table][tr][td]
icon_wm.gif
[/td] [td]
icon_real.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Song Title[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1.[/td] [td]100,000
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2.[/td] [td]They Know (Dey Know)
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]3.[/td] [td]Dunn, Dunn
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4.[/td] [td]Foolish
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]5.[/td] [td]Let's Get It - (featuring Yola)
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]6.[/td] [td]Feels Good To Be Here
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7.[/td] [td]Ain't Tellin' You - (featuring Phace Baity)
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]8.[/td] [td]Cut the Check - (featuring Braski/Lil' Mark)
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]9.[/td] [td]Ga Lotto
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]10.[/td] [td]That's Shawty Lo
eyes.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]11.[/td] [td]Easily I Approach
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]12.[/td] [td]Live My Life - (featuring Kool Ace)
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]13.[/td] [td]Got Em 4 the Lo - (featuring Gucci Mane/Stuntman)
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]14.[/td] [td]Count On Me - (featuring Miss T)
grin.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]15.[/td] [td]We Gon Ride - (featuring G-Child/40/Lil' Mark/Stuntman/Mook B)
grin.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

I CAN JAM 12 outta 15 SONGS REPEATEDLY !!

#'s 1-9,11,12,13

[color= rgb(204, 204, 51)]it's cold. but he ain't talking about sh^t and can't really rap that'swhy.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 204, 51)]and if you kept up with his mixtapes over 2/3 of them are old ... that's the only reason idon't rock with it much.[/color]

cause it sucks big ones.

but the beats are crack.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ them being wasted on shawty lo.

Originally Posted by ejm205

cuz he from the south

nah... the "best rapper alive" is from the south too... the only people who just hate the south are on the internet... they're not even realpeople... just hatin %%+ bots...

i personally havent heard the whole CD, but i have heard a couple songs off of it, and i must say i do like it

dun dun is my .... right now

shawty lo has some nice beats but garbage lyrics
he's not hurting if his album doesn't sell though...believe that

I like Shawty Lo, check for him and all, but I was'nt really feelin the cd like that except for a few songs.. And the beats ain't as hot as yall saythey are...He's had way better beats on mixtapes.

Originally Posted by im out chea

I like Shawty Lo, check for him and all, but I was'nt really feelin the cd like that except for a few songs.. And the beats ain't as hot as yall say they are...He's had way better beats on mixtapes.

thank u... its a couple bangers but for the most part his album sound like HE produced it on fruity loops...

yea beats aint all that...or u just havent heard his mixtape

but he got some hot %+$$...

Back
Top Bottom