Why won't Nike give us what we want?

By which i mean just regular releases of the classic retro Jordan shoes, I - whatever. Sure, make them in new color combos if you want, just as long as theyare the actual model Jordan wore back in the day.

Instead, we get an endless blizzard of "fusions", "six rings", and other useless mash-ups of the retros. My God who is buying that stuff?It ain't me. I used to by the retros regularly - have about 40 pair, but haven't done so in a good two years.

The situation sucks, IMO. Or am i being presumptuous by saying "we", when it's just what I want??

this has been said a million times. thanks for saying it again though.
ohwell.gif

WE ARE A SMALL PERCENTAGE!! these foolish youngns buy anything with a jumpman on it. find your faves and stack up on those.

It seems like here on Nike Talk, that we are the only ones who buy jay's and that nobody else buys them, but like how somebody else said, we're a smallpercentage of the rest of the people who buy Jordans. We probably know the most, but theres a lot of peoples out there that are still buying them.

There A holes hahaha just like ppl who buy nething but retros 2 support the team crap they throw at us

Why would they? We buy the crap they put out and on top of that the people that aren't on NT and don't know nothing about JB buy it because anythingwith a Jumpman to them will do. So they wouldn't have a reason to do what we ask for.

IMO Nike is giving me what I want......JB on the other hand isn't.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agree. Nike retros are on point but Jordan on the other hand....
ohwell.gif
Iguess they would rather go with the bucks instead of staying true to the culture.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agree. Nike retros are on point but Jordan on the other hand....
ohwell.gif
I guess they would rather go with the bucks instead of staying true to the culture.
Foamposites and Pennys
pimp.gif

they will slowly
there getting money doing what there doing so there not going to stop
every once and a while we get a shoe we want
like stated above, nt is only a small percentage

i hate that *#%% i want the og white n bred 6 to come out this year and nike/jordan brand still haven't done that i hate that *#%%

If you payed any attention to the DMP and CDP fiasco, you'd see why they won't give us classics. Why would they drop a single release (i.e. Blk/InfraRed VI) and sell it for 125-160$, when they could bundle the classic shoe with a complete piece of trash, produce it witth low quality materials, tag it withsome wack @$! name (Steal your money pack) and sell it for 300-400$? JB treats us like suckas cuase we let'em.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

WE ARE A SMALL PERCENTAGE!! these foolish youngns buy anything with a jumpman on it. find your faves and stack up on those.
Couldn't have said it any better myself

been said over and over, we all agree that we arent getting what we want. It just comes down to marketing and improving profits...

they can sell out the carmine VI in minutes at $160 and let the XVI's sit on the shelf and collect dust at $160, until clearance hits $80, OR that canbundle both in a pack and sell out both for $310 total. So basically, they sell out 2 shoes instead of one and make 2x money...Thats why...

jb will never give us what we want all the time. it's like their teasing us knowing that we want these specific models to be retro'd again. they canhold off as long as they want and jb knows that we will still be there waiting for that shoe. eventually we will get those retro's we so much want in ourlives. just hope i'm still alive to buy a pair!

Back
Top Bottom