Why would we get Space Jams in the CDP...

Originally Posted by blco02

^You're gonna be dissapointed if you're expecting Space Jams.

They might end up dropping a really nice color, but it aint gonna be the Space Jams.

Id rather have breds or concords over spacejams anyway. Thanks for the heads up
wink.gif

What about the white and carolina blues XIs?

Maybe the white and the blue replaced with red? With a red sole?

BP Can you do a quick PS of that?

BillyHoyle.....am I close?

Dont care what XI's drop still have a pair of DS ICY Concords ... Really looking forward to them XII's

Originally Posted by HMack007

What about the white and carolina blues XIs?

Maybe the white and the blue replaced with red? With a red sole?

BP Can you do a quick PS of that?

BillyHoyle.....am I close?
sick.gif
are you serious.

this has probably already been said or i may just be plain wrong, but it seems like they change the colorway of the shoe that has more recently dropped as aretro and they choose an og colorway for the other pair that dropped before. so believing that i hope they make a brand new colorway for the xii's (maybea white upper with a different color for the bottom/front part) since i copped all the xii retros, and then the Black/Red XI's since the red bottoms DO NOTYELLOW
sick.gif
! my dream package would be the PLAYOFF XII's and theBLACK/RED XI's since both are in my top five or those White/Navy sample XI's with the j-o-r-d-a-n on the lace loops, but of course pretty much any xiiand xi pack is going to be the best of all......can't wait to find out which fire they choose to produce.......please do not disappoint jb!

GO WARRIORS!
ALWAYS BELIEVED.....

^^^^ ok maybe your confused because the white/reds 12s didnt retro and the blk/red 11s did so maybe you might be getting the numbers confused. but like i saidbefore i voted on XI
1. space jam red jumpmans
2. concords with red soles
3. a sick new white/blk/red combo.

the XIIs have been retroed more recently than the XIs (not counting the ugly non-patent lows)............unless i somehow missed them.....

GO WARRIORS!
ALWAYS BELIEVED....

this is from jmadidas2001 in the xx3/pack thread:

OCT
OG Black III's
Black/Black Suede XX's (new color)

NOV
OG White VIII's
OG Black/Red XV's (these may change)

DEC
OG White/Black XII's
OG Black/White/Red XI's

JM

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

this is from jmadidas2001 in the xx3/pack thread:

OCT
OG Black III's
Black/Black Suede XX's (new color)

NOV
OG White VIII's
OG Black/Red XV's (these may change)

DEC
OG White/Black XII's
OG Black/White/Red XI's

JM
Blk Red XVs again?

black iii's???????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if true
og white viii's????? still got the retro but wouldnt mind another pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the xi's, which one are those?

I already have space jams.......Only thing i need is the white/red XII..........I also have some black/white/red XI`s too................I could use anotherpair..........But xi`s are my fav, soo ill buy the pack no matter what 2 shoes are in there.....My favorite 2 jordans of all time anyway

the xi are releasing for those who cant get the retro or og xi's that came out. why pay $300+ for a retro or og when you can get the xi and xii for $300.JB is killing us with all this.

I have a strong network and by the end of the year my connects will be on point 2 where I'll get 3 pairs of these 11's without the 12's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Columbia XI's + Obsidian XII's *****.

A man can only dream...
Man I been calling for this for like 2 years. At this point I dont care. Just give me some XI's. I too is working on get connections right for 3packs.

Hate if you want BUT PLEASE NO CLEAR SOLES or should i say PISS YELLOW the WORST ideal ever on a shoe that you are planning to wear.

The Space Jams in the CDP didnt make sense but it is looking more and more like white/red XII and Blk/Red XI that goes with the theme of the CDP thus far...Ifor one am very disappointed I have DS Space Jams I was saving in hopes of them coming again in the CDP so I could keep the Retros on ice for awhile...idk whatto make of this pkg. now. I'm not real big into red, and if the XI is the blk/red we've already seen I may very well decline to purchase the XII/XIpkg.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom