Why would we get Space Jams in the CDP...

Originally Posted by WILLINC

DEC
OG White/Black XII's
OG Black/White/Red XI's
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i wanted space jams,
smh.gif

Lol at me calling no Space Jams weeks ago. They just don't fit the color scheme.......

I am torn btwn the taxi's and wht/red XII's. I want them both, but some how I feel that the taxi's should only be paired with Concords. So if it isin fact the Blk/Wht/Reds then it needs to be coupled with the Wht/Red XII's.

I absolutely have NO PROBLEM buying a new pair of REAL black/red XIs

Got suckered for a fake pair online back in 2003......very bitter about that situation....

Air Jordan XI & XII Countdown Package
XI - black/white/varsity-red - already got the OG & the Retro version of it
XII - white/black/taxi - never had a pair

I might still get it....unless if I find one and get a really good deal on the Jordan XII Taxi on ebay then I will pass on the package.

Why would they change it!!!!!! Goodness gracious, I was happy wit the colorways. But regardless, I have to get this pack, I'd like it better if theychanged it to Concords and Playoffs but that's just wishful thinking

I know y'all are distraught over the exclusion of the white/red xii and the jams, but this pack will be fire.

Last time those black/red XI released, folks went mad. The same will happen with these.

I'm all for this pack.

That being said, the VI/XVII pack>XI/XII pack.

wait... are we sure we are getting the bred XI's? or did they change the color blocking... hopefully not.
for the XIIs is it really the Taxis?? Doesn't add up, considering each pack is supposed to have 1 OG color, and 1 retro+ color.

Since when does the packs follow a specific formula.

This info has been confirmed by JM. Nothing further need be said.

My OG White/Black/Taxi XII's are still in great, wearable condition so I was really looking forward to the White/Red.

Why isn't this thread dead yet? 7 pages of shattered Space Jam dreams......Yall need to act like Keyshia Cole and "Let It Go" lol........

JM confirmed it in the CDP thread
frown.gif
no Space Jams. Now I have to facethe reality that I will have to un-DS them, that is a tough realization... I seriously might pass on this pkg. now

What a crock of you know what. I have been wanting the White/Red XII's forever and JB pulls this stunt. I know it has been confirmed already by JM, stillhow can JB not release the White/Red XII. MJJ you can go pluck yourself and yes I am mad.

hopefully its the BLACK/RED og colorway and not a new one with clear soles that turn yellow
mad.gif
in a year!

GO WARRIORS!
ALWAYS BELIEVED....

Back
Top Bottom