Why Yall aint say how DOPE xBox Kinect is??!!

The-Dangers-Of-Xbox-Kinect.gif

tried it and dopeness only lasted 15 minutes for me.

eyes.gif

I want to grab one too, but I've been hearing rumors about a newer on that you can use as a webcam for your PC so gonna wait till then

I want to grab one too, but I've been hearing rumors about a newer on that you can use as a webcam for your PC so gonna wait till then

Am I the only one who just found out you can control it with voice command? I was watching Netflix stream on it and had to pause/fast forward/play and it does it by voice, you dont even need to talk loud.

I was talking on the phone while watching Netflix one day and told her I was on the xbox, then a menu popped up out of nowhere and I saw all these commands you can do.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who just found out you can control it with voice command? I was watching Netflix stream on it and had to pause/fast forward/play and it does it by voice, you dont even need to talk loud.

I was talking on the phone while watching Netflix one day and told her I was on the xbox, then a menu popped up out of nowhere and I saw all these commands you can do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yeah there gonna make one to work with windows 
i had one didnt play it much...sold it 

but im gonna buy one again when my nephew n niece come to visit...gohasting sells used ones for 72$ 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

yeah there gonna make one to work with windows 
i had one didnt play it much...sold it 

but im gonna buy one again when my nephew n niece come to visit...gohasting sells used ones for 72$ 

Back
Top Bottom